Hunter Exams

Your P.O.V.

You hear your alarm clock ringing. You get up and look at the time, 6:00 a.m. You shot up out of bed realizing what day it was. You couldn't believe it.

TIME SKIP( just so ya know I really love time skips).

  You quickly get up and shower, put on a simple, black t-shirt and black cargo pants, matched with some combat boots. You tie your brothers bandana that you always wear around your head and pull it up over your nose only revealing your eyes. You walk out the door and are on your way.

  You get on a ship that will take you to the exam site. The first people you see are an older looking man who looks absolutely perverted and creepy with his nose in a magazine. I look around again and see a blonde haired fellow with tribal clothing on. While you were looking around, a boy who looked maybe three or four years younger than you approached, "Hi, I'm Gon, Gon Freecs. What is your name?" He spoke excitedly. "Oh, I'm Y/N,    Y/N L/N. " you said politely, surprised by how energetic he was. He then asked, "Do you want to be my friend?"
Friend?" You said taken aback. You had never had any other friends before. You were a shy person who never really got out much and when your parents were alive they said you don't need friends to be happy.

  Gon's P.O.V.

  "Hi, I'm Gon, Gon Freecs. What is your name?" I said to a girl who looked a little older than me but not by too much. "Oh, I'm Y/N, Y/N L/N" she said to me. " Do you wanna be my friend?" I asked her. "Friend? " she said in kind of a confused way. " What? Have you never had a friend before?" I asked. "N-no, I haven't ever had a friend. My parents said I don't need any." She blurted out. "We'll before they passed away." She added with saddened eyes. "Oh, well I'm sorry for your loss Y/N" I said sympathetically. "Oh no please don't feel sorry for me. I've learned to live with no family. I'm doing better than I was." she uttered quickly.

Your P.O.V

  "Anyways Gon. I would love to be your friend. By the way I'm 16 years old. " You said to Gon. "Yay!Thanks for being my friend. You know, I didn't have too many friends on Whale Island either. Oh, and also I'm 12." He said. "I think a storm is coming." Gon said. "How can you tell?" You asked. "I can smell it." He responded.

TIME SKIP

  As Gon had said later on a storm came and it was a big one. People were feeling queasy and sick. So me and Gon tended to them and gave them some water.

  The captain then called me and Gon to his quarters. So we both headed there together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  A/N- I tried to make this one a little bit longer than the first one but I know it's still pretty short and I'm sorry but I think the next one will definitely be longer. Also I wanted to give a shout out to Maddi_Killua. For helping me with the title and making the cover. So please follow her and give her some support. Thank you