Chapter 11

Chapter 11.
Kaz's POV.
After Chase collapsed, Oliver ran for his life to get out, screaming like a girl, and he did. Thank goodness. Then we all knelt down to Chase. Oliver put his fingers on Chase's neck.
"There's still a pulse, but it's getting weaker by the minute." Oliver explained as he stood up.
"What do we do?" Bree asked with fear definite in her eyes.
"Skylar, pick up Chase and you guys will speed everyone back to the penthouse. Understood?" I asked.
We all nodded as Skylar lifted Chase in her arms, jealously clear on Oliver's face. We linked arms with the girls and they sped us to the penthouse. As soon as we got back, we put Chase on the main couch and Douglas and Mr. Davenport came in.
"What happened?" Mr. Davenport demanded as he started checking Chase's vitals.
"We were ok the mission when Chase got there, and he came up with a plan to get the rest of the civilians out, but Oliver and I got stuck, so he used his molecular kinsiese to hold up the beams while we got out. By the time I got out, he said that his stomach really hurt. Then Oliver started coming out when he collapsed and it deactivated." Skylar explained looking down at Chase the whole time.
"Well, considering the fact Oliver isn't decapitated, I'd assume that he got out alright." Douglas said.
"Yeah, screaming like a girl." I laughed.
Oliver hit me in the arm and that immediately shut me up. Chase then started twitching a bit and his face scrunched up in pain.
"What's wrong with him?" Bree asked with tears starting to fall out of her eyes.
"We have to get him to my hospital, NOW." Mr. Davenport as he picked him up in his arms.
We all got in Mr. Davenport's Davencar...this guy needed some sort of help with his ego, and he started driving to the hospital. Bree, Oliver and I were in the back with Chase laying on our legs. That probably wasn't the best idea we've ever had, but it must've been risky or something to put him sitting up and Mr. Davenport and Douglas were in the front. Skylar just said she'd speed to the hospital after Mr. Davenport gave her directions. Chase's head was on Bree's lap and she was holding his hand tightly. They really had a good bond, but they were siblings...I wish I had such a good bond with my siblings. As soon as we got there, Mr. Davenport carried him in and we all walked in, Skylar included, into the building. Mr. Davenport went with the doctor as we all sat down. Oliver was sitting beside me and I wasn't doing anything.
"Hey, are you ok?" Oliver asked in concern.
"Yeah...sure." I said quietly.
"What's wrong?" Oliver asked.
"Nothing is wrong." I insisted.
"Kaz, you have that face you make when you are lying. What is wrong?" Oliver asked.
"This entire thing is my fault. If I had just woken Douglas up that night and told him about Chase, none of this would've happened." I whispered, not wanting anyone else to hear.
"Kaz, you were just scared for Chase. And I get that. But when Chase asked you not to tell, you agreed because you wanted to keep a friend. No one is blaming you." Oliver whispered back.
"They should blame me. I haven't done anything but make things worse. Kaz things up. I have been ever since we met each other and you went home with half of your head shaved." I explained.
"Yeah, you Kaz things up, but that's one of the many things I like about you. You also try your hardest to fix your mistakes. That is, when you aren't blaming them on me." Oliver said.
"Thanks buddy." I said with a smile.
Then Mr. Davenport finally came over to us and Bree immediately stood up.
"How's Chase?" She asked.
"He's in surgery. He has had appendicitis this whole time and it ruptured." Mr. Davenport said.
"I thought you said it was the flu." Oliver said.
"I said it looked like the flu." Mr. Davenport corrected as he sat down with us.
-Time skip-
Chase's POV.
I started regaining consciousness and I noticed I was laying on something soft. Then I realized that there was something over my face. I started opening my eyes and noticed that I was in a hospital room. Mr. Davenport must've brought me. Then I noticed I didn't really feel sick anymore! Maybe the doctors gave me some sort of medicine that cured me! My eyes were fully open and I saw Mr. Davenport come in the room.
"Chase!" He happily exclaimed as he ran over and hugged me.
"What happened?" I asked.
"You had appendicitis this whole time. It ruptured on the mission." Mr. Davenport explained.
"Sorry about sneaking off." I said.
"About that! You are grounded young man." Mr. Davenport explained.
Then Mr. Davenport left the room and I saw Kaz.
"Hey." I said.
"Hi." Kaz said.
"I just wanna say sorry Kaz. I put you through a ton through this past week. Keeping my secret, taking care of me, and I didn't mean to." I apologized.
"Chase, I'm just glad you're ok." Kaz admitted.
He gave me a quick hug before Bree ran in the room, super speed included, and hugged me tighter then Adam ever had.
"Bree. Can't...breathe!" I squeaked.
"Sorry!" Bree exclaimed before letting go.
"Kaz! Help me from my crazy sister!" I yelled.
"Sorry buddy. I have older sisters, and I have lost every time." Kaz said as he left the room.
"Kaz!" I yelled.
The end.
Last chapter!
I will post Big dreams, big disasters next week when VBS is over!
Sorry I haven't worked on Love in a coma. I think you all know by now that Christina Grimmie got shot and killed, and Eric in my story also got shot so it's...it's hard to write. I'll work on it when I am ok again.
Over and out.
Susz13.