Chapter 3: Over Again

I felt my body make contact with something hard. There's pain in my ankle, stomach and my wrist. I look down to see Grace, I LANDED ON HER?!
"Oh my god get off of me!" She screams.
Uncle Lou runs to me and picks me up trying not to hurt me. I yelp as he touches my stomach.
"Grace are you ok?" Niall asks.
"I'm fine babe, but my elbow kind of hurts. Can you kiss it?" She asks.
He bends down and kisses it. She smirks as she looks right at me.
"Oh gee your elbow." I whisper.
"LENA WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!" My mum yells.
"I wasn't." I say.
"LENA!" My dad yells.
"Yes?" I ask.
"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING YOU COULD HAVE DIED AND Y-"
"That was the point dad! I wanted to die!" I scream.
Everyone looks at me.
"No one loves me. You just adopted me for your job, you know that. Niall hates me and he doesn't listen to me anyway. What's the point of living if I'm already in hell." I ask.
They all look down.
"It's all true." I whisper.
I jump out of Uncle Lou's grip and limp down the street. They yell after me, but I keep running/limping.
"LENA STOP!" Harry yells.
I turn around to be face to face with him. He grabs me and I yelp.
"NO HARRY LET ME GO!" I yell.
"LENA STOP! STOP RUNNING FROM US! We are all you have!" He yells.
I cry on Harry's shoulder as he carries me back to my "family." When we arrive back everyone runs up to Harry. Everyone is touching me and I don't like it.
"Lena-"
"Stop." I say.
Niall walks up to Harry. He reaches out.
"Don't you ever touch me." I say.
He takes his hand back and walks away.
"Oh my goodness Lena are you ok?" Grace asks.
"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME! I HATE YOU!" I scream.
She walks to my mum and says something. My mum look disgusted. She slaps Grace across the face and she cries out.
My mum runs to me.
"Harry lets take her to the hospital. She did "fall" 3 stories down." My mum says.

*************

When we get to the emergency room everything is all so familiar. The doctors rushing around, the nurses breaking the news to people who's loved ones didn't make it, the screaming from the labor rooms, and the smell of death. It's a hard thing to think about. Your stepping where someone who is now dead once stood. Your in the same building that so many people died in. The doctor took us in a usual white room, and runs some tests. After what feels like hours he comes back.
"Ok Lena looks like you have a sprained ankle, a broken wrist, and a severely bruised stomach." He says.
"We will wrap your ankle and your stomach and also get you a cast for your wrist." He says.
"Thank you doctor." My mum says.
After I'm all taken care of we head for the car. The paps are already lined up.
"Lena over here!"
"Is it true that you tried to kill yourself"
"Lena do you love Niall"
"Lena!"
"Dani is Harry the father of your baby"
"DANI?"
We finally reach the car.
When we get home my dads waiting.
I head straight for the shower. I strip off the stupid dress and hop in. The water burns my cuts on my stomach. I wash my hair, shave, and wash my body. I hop out and change into a Jack Willis sweat shirt and sweat pants. I throw my hair up in a pony tail, brush my teeth, put in my retainer I'm supposed to wear all day, and hop into bed. I look at the celling for a while before I fall asleep.

(A/N: Comment your favorite book out of the 5 I have! My favorite is #thatonegame! What's yours?

#adoptedbypayzer

#holdingon

#tryandcatchmenow

#thetomlinsonpact

Or
My favorite

#thatonegame

New book series coming soon....
This series is dedicated to my best friend @catie_cupcake

"Torn" (Harry Styles)
"Broken" (Liam Payne)
"Saved" (Niall Horan)
"Destroyed" (Zayn Malik)
"Falling" (Louis Tomlinson)

Coming November/December 2013...

Love always!
-Riss1020:)