Chapter 4: D-O-N-E

Chapter 4: D-O-N-E

The sun blinded me as I groaned getting out of bed, to shut the curtains. As I walked back to my bed I see a dark figure sitting at my desk.
"Hello?" I ask.
"I thought you'd never get up!" The voice of my cousin/best friend whispers.
"Sorry Alexandra." I say to Lexy.
"Don't call me that Lenard." She fires back.
"I don't get why you call me that. My name is Lena not Lenard. You can even check on my birth certificate. It even has this little bunny thing on it, I personally think it looks like a-"
"Lena!" She whisper yells cutting me off.
"What?" I yell back.
"Thanks for telling me a description of your birth certificate, but i think we should be talking about oh I don't know about YOU TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF!"
"Oh yeah." I say sarcastically jumping on my bed.
"Lena why?" She asks with hurt in her voice.
"Lexy can't you see no one loves me! My father killed my mother. I wasn't adopted for 5 years! LEXY WHY SHOULD I LIVE IF THERE'S NOTHING TO LIVE FOR!" I whisper yell trying not to wake anyone up at 3:00 in the morning!
I look over to where Lexy was sitting. Her head was in her hands and she was crying.
"Lexy?" I ask.
"I was adopted too Lena! I know how it feels to be unwanted!" She screams back not caring how loud she was.
"But you got adopted right away! You didn't even have to suffer in a care home!" I yell.
"Your right Lena I didn't have to suffer in a care home because I had to suffer in a place where I used to call home! In my own house! You think your the only one who suffered! Lena my dad beat me everyday and didn't feed me! At least your dad didn't do this to you!"
She pulls up her shirt to shows me her back. There is cuts all along her back and scars running up and down.
"He cut me Lena." She whispers tears falling from her eyes.
"My dad cut me too." I say pulling up my shirt to reveal my stomach. She gasps as she sees my thousands of scars running up and down my stomach.
"After he stopped I took over." I say lifting my 10 bracelets showing her my wrists. There were scars, pink lines and dried blood.
"Lena please don't cut yourself!" She whispers.
"You can't tell anyone ok Lexy!"
"Only if you stop and you answer my one question." She replies.
"Ok I promise to stop and never cut again. But what's your question?" I ask.
"Do you cut because of him?" She asks.
I feel the tears falling down my face. I look at the ground. I finally look back up at her and say

"Yes Lexy I cut because of Niall."

Something shatters downstairs and the front door slams shut. Lexy and I look at each other.

Who just heard our conversation?

(A/N: HEY! I had no homework tonight so I thought I would be nice and write a chapter for you! So do you like this book no far? Yay? Nay? I was super surprised when everyone commented #thetomlinsonpact because that's my least favorite book. But I'm glad you all like it! Does anyone want me to write a new series? (the one I talked about last chapters authors note) like would anyone read it? Yay? Nay? But anyway let me know! I'm going to do a # every chapter because I love you all and I want to hear from you! Comment #done if you have ever lost a friend..)

Love You Always Risers! MAKE SURE TO COMMENT YAY OR NAY FOR THE THINGS ABOVE!
-Riss1020 :(