Chapter 11: After We Left

We have been driving to England to get to Gemma's for at least 3 hours now. I finally look up and ask Erika what we all want to know.
"Erika?" I ask.
"Yes?" She responds.
"Wh-what happened when we left?" I ask.
"A lot." She says.
"When you left-"

Flashback

Niall's POV:
Lena ran out the doors. I stood there shocked for a minute. I ran after her. I could here Grace yelling behind me, but I ignored her.
"Aren't you going to marry me!" Grace yelled.
Before I was out the doors I yelled back
"I can't marry you because you're not the one I love!"
Everyone gasps.
I get outside and see Lena, Tori, and Lexy in a taxi driving away.
I walk back inside and tell everyone their gone. Liam and Dani break down. El is shocked and Louis just sits shaking his head at Grace. I collapse on my knees and cry. Liam comforts me but it's useless. She's gone. The girl I love is gone. I know what your thinking! I'm in love with Lena. No..I'm not in love with anyone! I love Lena like my little sister it my best friend. Because to me Lena was my best friend. And now she's gone because of something I did! I might never get to see her ever again....

End of flashback

Lena's POV

Tears stream down my face. He loves me? WHAT! I thought he hated me! Does he love me as a sister or more then that! This is all so confusing! I look out my window at beautiful Cheshire England for a while and then, I cry myself to sleep.

*****************
"Lena we are here." Erika says shaking me.
I open my eyes and see we are at Gemma's house. I climb out of the warm car and up to the door of the building. I open the door and climb on the lift to the tenth floor where Gemma's flat is. As we reach the tenth floor I get butterflies in my stomach. Will she tell? We reach her door and I knock softly on it. She opens the door and says,
"Harry left me a voice-mail of what happened."
"Please Gemma don't tell! We just need a place to stay for a couple of days just until I figure everything out! That's if I do figure things out." I whisper.
"Fine." She says opening her door.
We walk in her medium flat. The kitchen is on the left with granite counters and marble sinks. The living room is straight ahead with brown plush couches. The bathroom and 3 bedrooms are down the hall to the right of the kitchen. She welcomes us in and shows us our rooms. Lexy, Tori, and I get the purple room with the king size bed, and she leads Erika down the hall to the green room with the queen size bed. It's 3 a.m. by the time we are all settled and we decide to go to sleep. We can hear Gemma's and Erika's sleep snores down the hallway.
"Lena are you ever going to go back?" Tori asks.
"I'm not sure Tori, maybe someday when they forget about me. Just not anytime soon." I whisper.
"But maybe they will find us sooner then we go back." Lexy says.
"Let's not think negative." I say as I yawn.
We all drift into a peaceful sleep thinking about what happened today.

I'm pretty sure we are all thinking about how we crashed our first wedding!

(A/N: YEAH GEMMA! So..sooner will they find them or will they go back to them? 😜 comment vote to find out sooner!)