Chapter 17: Home

Yes, I'm alive! I'm sorry but I'm done with the schedule thing! I have already put 2 of my books on hold so I can finish this one! :) There's going to be a shocker at the end so hopefully I can update for Christmas! :) Please stop rushing me! There's some people who are so rude about it, and I have a life people! I have friends and I have school. :( So please take a hint and stop rushing me! Also note that I am going back through the 1st and 2nd book and editing them! Also with The Tomlinson Pact! :) So yea! But here's the birthdays! Then the chappy!

🎈~November 2nd
HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY! Did you wish for good things? I hope you had a great and amazing day! :)
@emilyjayne2013🎈

🎈~December 4th
I hope you had an amazing, fun, exciting, and happy day! You deserve it! I hope you got everything you wished for!
@mollzies🎈

🎈~December 6th
I hope you had a great day! Did you PARTY all day all night? I really hope you had a great day and got everything you wanted!
@Juliana7777🎈

🎈~December 8th
🎶Happy happy birthday, happy birthday to you, happy happy birthday from Riss1020 to you!🎶
@imbatman_200🎈

~13 on December 8th!
Rhea, I hope you had an amazing day! I'm sorry I couldn't be there with you to celebrate! :) I hope all your wishes came true! You deserve the best!
@amazing460

🎈~December 10th
Hey it's my friend Caitlin's birthday! Lucky you! I hope you got everything you wished for! :) You deserve everything! I love you!
@loulou20012001🎈

🎈~December 13th
I just wanted to say...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you had an amazing day and got everything you asked for!
@Katiebear1213🎈

🎈~December 16th
Well you birthday is well today! And well HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I really honestly hope you get whatever you wished for! :) I love you so much and I hope you have a great day!
@rayne1216🎈

Enjoy!

*_________________________*

Chapter 17.: Home!

2 weeks later

I jumped out of bed, took a shower, whipped some clothes on, and ran downstairs. Yes today was the day I get to see my dad!
"Lena stop jumping and eat breakfast." My mum told me.
"I can't! How are you so calm on a day like this!" I tell her.
"Fine Lena. We are almost done." She announces.
As soon as she's done, I whip the plates in the sink, grab the keys, Sky, and race to the car.
"Lena don't run with her in your arms." My mum yells.
I throw Sky in her carseat as she giggles. I tickle her and she giggles more of her contagious laugh. My mum throws Leo in his seat and hops in the front. She starts the car and drives to the airport. After swerving through the traffic, we finally reached our destination. I jumped out and ran inside. I felt guilty for not helping my mum with Leo and Sky, but kept running once I saw Lexy.
"Hey girl." She says hugging me.
"Hey." I say back.
We laugh and talk for at least an hour, until a lady says,
"Flight 294 landed in London safely and is now letting people off. Thank you."
I look all over the place and finally see the boys. I run up to my dad and he hugs me like he's never before. He runs to my mum as I hug the other 3 boys.
"Where's Niall?" Lexy asks reading my mind.
"He went to see his family in Ireland." Harry says.
We both nod.
"Don't worry he'll be here tomorrow." Zayn whispers.
"What about the 5SOS boys?" I ask.
"They are in L.A finishing their album, they will be here later tonight." Louis says.
"Cool!" I say.
We walk out of the airport and se all decide to have lunch together and go shopping. Once we reached Nando's, we sat down and ordered. Every now and then a fan would stop by and ask for a picture, with all of us. We gladly excepted and took the picture. After lunch we went sight seeing and just enjoyed each others company. By the time we have had enough it's 7:00 at night. The 5SOS boys had landed and were staying at a near by hotel. We finally go our separate ways for the night. We all promised we would meet back at the airport at 5:00 a.m to pick Niall up. The drive home was quiet. Every now or then the twins would cry and dad would try to make small talk. When we finally reached home it was 9:00 p.m. I decided to take a shower and go to bed. Sleep took over me as soon as my head hit the pillow.
______________________________

"Lena wake up!" My dad shouted from downstairs.
"Coming!" I yelled back.
I glanced at the clock seeing it was 4:30 a.m. I yawned getting out if my warm bed. I threw on a PINK sweat shirt and jeans. I sprinted down the stairs and shoved breakfast down.
"Ready to go?" My dad asked.
"Yup." I said with a mouthful of pancakes.
My dad and I raced each other to the car laughing.
"Where's mum?" I asked.
"She's going to stay home with the babies." He says.
I nod and smile all the way to the airport.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yet again we wait and wait. I don't mean for an hour. I mean we waited for hours! 5 to be exact.
"Where is he?" Lexy finally asked.
"I don't know babe." Her dad answered.
"Hey guys." A voice said behind us.
"TORI!" Lexy and I yell.
We all scream and laugh hugging each other.
"I thought I'd surprise you!" She says.
"Well you did!" I say hugging her again.
"So where's Niall?" She asks.
"We don't know love. We have been waiting for 5 hours now." Zayn responds.
"Attention all family or friends waiting for flight 613, from Ireland. Please meet at the South gate." A voice booms.
"Why the hell do they want us over there?" Luke asks.
We all shrug and walk to the South gate.
"I'm very sorry to inform you all, but I'm afraid flight 613 from Ireland has crashed. There was no survivors. I'm very sorry." The lady says.

Niall is gone? Just like that! Forever? NO!

I start running after the lady, but someone holds me back.

"NO!" I yelled.
He can't be gone! I look around at the families around me. They looked upset and many were balled up on the floor bawling. I look back at my family and friends. They all were looking down crying too.

"No." I whisper.

"He's-he's-" I stutter.

"Niall is gone Lena." Ash whispers angrily crying.

"He's dead." Harry whispers shocked.

__________________________

Well that's the chapter! I'll try super hard to update for Christmas!
I'm bored who wants a follow? :)

Love you all,
-Riss1020 😘