-12-

The doctor said I had hit my head pretty hard when I fell in the school corridor and I ended up going to hospital,one place I hated,I hated the smell and the squeaking noise you always heard. Apparently I had gone into a short term coma,which only lasted a about a week but of course Alfred was worried sick and stuck by my side every day and night.he looked a mess.
"When can I go home?" I asked as I put down the glass of water I had just drank.
"In a couple of hours master Bruce" he replied "you know you had me worried"
"Sorry Alfred" I apologise
"There's nothing to be sorry for" he says sadly
"Thanks"

Luckily a few hours later I was released from the horrible hospital and was allowed back home.
"Did she go?" I ask and Alfred gives me a confused look
"Did Selina go upstate?"
"Oh yes Bruce,last Monday she arrived,gordan called me" he says placing my bags down.
"I'm going to bed" I reply Already  heading up the stairs.
"Good night master Bruce" Alfred calls form down stairs,smiling.

I reach my bedroom and turn the handle,my smell of my room hit me and it felt like I was at home, I turn on the light switch and a figure was sat on my bed.
"Your home" she smiled turning Around
"S-Selina?" I say shocked "what are you doing here? Your supposed to be upstate"
"Shhh" she says shutting the door behind me " I ran away,you should know that I don't like be looked after"
"When did you get here?" I ask placing my bag by my bed
" a few days ago"she shrugs " I heard what happened to you"
"Oh it wasn't much" she came towards me and stoked my head lightly with her hand
"W-what Are you doing?" I ask
"Do you want to kiss me?" She asks
I look at her stunned
"No thank you" I say,what? I'm so confused I come home and I find out she's been living in my house for a few days and she asks if I want to kiss her?
"No?" She smiles
"I would like to" I say,the truth "but I don't see you'd think of me as a suitable or Romantic partner,so why'd you want to kiss me I have no idea"
She stares at me stunned by my answer
"You think to much kid" she laughs
" thanks "
She makes her way over to the bed and flops on it
"This is so comfy" she Moans, I laugh as I watch her wiggle around on it.
"Why are you even here?didn't you run away so you could be back on the streets?"
"I wanted to see my friend" she says climbing under the cover of MY bed.
"Selina what are you doing?" I ask
"Sleeping" she mumbles
"What if Alfred sees you." I say "he'll send you to gordan"
"Don't worry kid,Alfred knows I'm here"
"What?"
"He came back a few days ago And I was kinda here,he seemed so scared and unkept,he told me what happened to you and told me I could stay here for a while,so here I am" she smiled.
"But can I at least get in my own bed?" I ask
"Sure" she says moving towards the edge of the bed.
"But that means sharing-"
"I don't care I want to sleep" she cuts me off,turning to face the wall she fell asleep.i walked over to the bathroom and changed into my pyjamas and brush my teeth,when i finish I decide to go have a talk with Alfred and leave  Selina to sleep.
"You lied" I said as I walk Into the study where Alfred was sat reading a newspaper.
"It was a supsrise" he smiles "plus I had no idea she would be here"
"I thought you didn't like her?" I asked
" I don't approve of her being your friend,but that's your decision,also she looked very unwell,as if she hadn't eaten for days and I had to keep her sheltered.
"Thank you Alfred" I smile a genuine smile.
I walk back up to my room and she her still sleeping on the bed on the far side.
I sleepily walk over to the other side and climb under the covers,as soon as I do Selina pulls them her way so I'm left with nothing
"Great" I mumble and curl up into a ball to keep my self warm.
I watch as the clock ticks by besides me on the nightstand,it now read 2:46am
I couldn't sleep at all,I kept on fidgeting and it didn't help that I was now freezing cold.
"You could have asked" a voice suddenly said
"W-what?" I say sitting up
"I kinda stole the blanket" Selina sleepily smiled
"Yeah I noticed" she pulled it over to it was covering us both.
"Couldn't sleep?" She asked quietly
"Yeah,something like that" I say finally getting warm.
She laughed a little then sat up, I could feel her stare on me.
I ignored it for a while,trying to sleep but it bugged me.
I flipped over to my other side where Selina was sat watching me
"What?" I question
"Thank you" she quietly says looking down
"For what?"
"For being my only friend"
I sit up and took her hand in mine,she was surprised at the touch.
I knew that my liking for Selina was growing,and a little to quickly,I knew I liked Tommy he was my best friend,but so was Selina yet I liked her in a different way. A very different way.
"You don't need to thank me" I say after a while of unknown silence
"Do you feel alone?" She asks
" all the time" I say
"Me too"
She moved from her position and sat Besides me.
"Can I do something?" She suddenly asks
"Okay..?"
"The first one is one you'd remember,and I want you to remember me" she says sweetly,I look at her confused.
she slowly leaned in and her lips pressed against mine.
I was shocked to say the least,I didn't expect this to be happening.
I had no idea what I was supposed to do when you kiss someone.
She pulled away from me and gave me a small smile "goodnight kid" she said and led down  under The covers.
I just sat there staring into nothing,Selina just kissed me
Selina just kissed me
It kept replaying in my mind, was I dreaming?
"You could at least lie down kid I'm cold " Selina murmured into the pillow,I quickly lied down back onto where I was previously.
I felt movement behind me.
"Bruce" Selina whispered
"Hmm" I replied
"I can't sleep" she said
I turnt around so I could face her,her face only a few inches
Away from mine.
"Neither can I"
"Let's play a game" she smiled
"Okay 20 questions?" I Asked
"Okay your first"
"How many boys have you kissed?" I asked
Even under the dim light coming from the moon I saw her cheeks go a slight shade of red.
"One" she blushed
"Oh" I smiled
"Next question?"
"Why'd you decide to come here?"
"I like your place,if feels like a home" she says sadness in her voice.
"It gets lonely" i admit " it's too big for me"
"Ok I want a go" she says
"Okay then" I smile
"The other week when we were with Tommy,did you want me to kiss you?"
"I-I don't know" yes i do "why didn't you?"
"I wouldn't of done it with Tommy there, I don't like him" she says
"Oh" I say
"But I did it today" she smiled "it was my first kiss and I didn't want to ruin it,and if Tommy was there he would make fun of you,and to be honest I was still scared earlier"
"Why?"
"You were shocked weren't you" she says changing the subject slightly
"Kinda" I reply scratching the back of my neck
"I'm going to sleep,night" she says and cuddles into me.i just lay there not able to move until I drift of to a peaceful sleep.