Chapter 23

*Max pov*

We were in our room, I was awake while Ross was still sleeping. I was watching netflix when i got a call, I check the caller ID; Unknown. I answer it anyways.

"Hello" a familiar voice said.

"Who is this?" I asked in a raspy voice.

"Don't you know?" 

"No, not really"

"Well you don't have much of a memory, now do you?" He said. 

All of a sudden  I remember who it is, 

"Jin"

"Oh he remembers!" 

"What do you want?" I ask sternly.

"Were together remember?"

"Fuck off Jin I'm not yours, I'm getting married soon."

"So you're cheating on me still?"

"No, Jin we were through a long time ago" He wont get it through his head!

"Babe, I love you"

"Jin, stop."

"Are you getting married to that Ross guy?"

"Yes, no please Jin; Go away and leave us alone"

"Oh well, he's not really your type"

"How?"

"I've supported you through everything"

"No you didn't, all you did was abuse me and leave me on the side of the road."

"That was an accident"

"Bullshit"

"No, it wasn't, you're messed up, you need yo be in a straight jacket in an asylum"

"Hurtful"

"Good" I said and hung up. How did he get my number?

"Who was that?" Ross said waking up.

"Don't worry about it"

"Just tell me who"

"Okay, it was Jin"

"What did he want?"

"He was just being his annoying self"

"Oh" He said yawning.

We had set a date for the wedding, June 26, 2017. Ross is going to wear all white, and I am wearing all black. A true representation of our personalities. And both of us would have a red tie. 

~Time Skip~

We were going through dress rehearsal for the wedding the day before, everything was going wrong. the flowers weren't there yet, Ross already tripped five times walking down the aisle, and our parents aren't here yet. 

In the middle of us pretending to do our vows, our parents walked in with the flowers. And once I gave Ross a pep talk, he didn't trip at all! Everything was going  to be a-okay!

After all that rehearsing, it was night and Ross was passed out on the car ride home. Once we got back home, I carried Ross to bed and slid in next to him. Surrounding me was a peaceful dream. I'm so ready for tomorrow.

----------------

Words: 375

Breaks: 2 (a took a year, sorry)

Music: Try everything by Shakira