Roomates

Aph POV:
I open the door to familar faces. Sky, Jin, Barney, Ross, Max and Savanna.
"Omg" I say
Abbys runs down the stairs and hugs Savanna. I hug all of them and I start to cry.
"I missed you all so much" I say they all nod

They come inside and Savanna brings her stuff to her new room. I know we kinda just moved here 4 days ago but I missed them. Ross and Sky are the comedians of the group. Barney, Jin and max are funny but Ross and Sky beat them.

I remember one time when we were playing Mario. Ross won and he screamed "IM SO ROSSOME" and from now on anyone who does something cool he calls it ROSSOME.

"Aph your place is so ROSSOME" Ross says I laugh he's so funny

I show them around and Abby helps Savanna get unpacked. I was never really close to Savanna like Abby was. Abby always knew something about her that I didn't. But that's gonna change, I will make sure I am as close to Savanna as Abby is.

"Hey guys thanks for coming if you want you can sleep in the basement. There's carpet and I can give you guys blankets and pillows." I say
Ross says "that would be ROSSOME" me and Abby laugh and I let them settle in downstairs.
Sav POV:
*DING*I slowly open my eyes and check my phone it was a text from Laurence
(S:sav L:Laurence)
L: there's a random car parked in your driveway
S: that's my friends car lol
L: of I'm really stupid...
S:heh it's okay I gotta go to bed though night
L: night

Flash back
Third person POV:
Sky wait up Savanna  yells as Jin and Sky run away from her. "You guys are unfair" Savanna  pouts. "You look cute when you pout" Jin says "huh" Jin stares at Savanna  and he takes her hand and pulls her away from Sky "sav I love you" Jin admits savanna was about to move to Phenoix drop but I knew that wouldn't stop him. "I love you to but as a friend we'll talk about this later" Savanna says, knowing later wasent going to happen.
Flash back ends
Aph POV:
I wake up and see that Savanna and Abby were awake talking. Ugh I wish me and Savanna could be that good of friends.
"Hey Savanna hey Abby" I say they both look up at me and smile
"Oh hey aph" Savanna says
"Sup" Abby says
"All make breakfast" I say but Savanna stops me
"Non sense let me do it my treat" Savanna says
"Okay" I say

Abby just looks up at me and shakes her head. I roll my eyes she's just jealous I think to myself. Then I think about the boys "hey Abby I'm gonna see if the boys are awake" I say she nods.

I open the basement door and hear Sky scream
"Savanna likes me" "no me" Jin says. "Guys calm down" I say they seemed embarrassed. "Sorry Aph" "we just both like Savanna" Sky says looking at Jin.

"Simple just be yourself around her and whoever she likes the most is hers" I say they seemed like they didn't like it but gave in
"Fine" they both sigh. Ross and and Barney and max slept through the whole thing.

Sky's POV:
Okay so here's what happened. I woke up and I heard Jin say he loved Savanna in his sleep. So I woke him up and told him. He said he liked her and then we got into a argument.

Sav POV:
I cooked up pancakes, eggs and bacon. I heard aphmau talking to Sky and Jin. I might as well head down there and and see what type of smoothies people want. I walk down the stairs.

"Uh hey guys what kind of smoothies do you want" everyone just stares at me Sky and Jin are blushing "did I miss something" I ask everyone was silent soon Ross,Barney and max wake up. Everyone gave me there smoothie flavor and I head back upstairs.

I wonder what was going on downstairs. It was probably nothing anyway I have to make the smoothies. As I'm making rosses smoothie Someone knocks on the door. I rush to the door and see a brown haired boy.

"Oh hey I'm Savanna Abby and aphmaus friend I just moved in with them" I say politely
"Hey I'm Laurence and your beautiful" he says
I blush madly and then reply
"Thanks anyway what ya need" I ask him
"Well I was gonna ask you guys to Hangout somewhere but it looks like you have company"
"Heh yea but anyway maybe all have aphmau text you when we're not busy" I say
"Yea totally"

Lar POV:
Holy crap I think when a girl with curly brown hair and blonde tips answerd the door. She was really pretty maybe she could be mine. I bet she has all the boys after her.

Heck she probably has a boyfriend. Or maybe I could find out casually. All ask her to go to lunch with me tomorrow. I should probably get one of the boys to come with me.

I walk over to aphmaus house and a narwhal answers. "Uh hey are you Laurence" he says
"Yea who are you" I ask
"Oh sorry I'm Ross aphmaus friend" he says then I see 4 other boys
"Who are they" he turns around then replys
"Oh there savy Abbys and aphmaus friends Barney,Jin, Sky and max"

Perfect all ask one of them to come with me.
"Hey Ross wanna go to lunch with me and Savanna" I ask him
"Sure all ask Abby to come to" he replys
"Great all text you where at" I say

Ross POV:
This is my chance to tell Abby that I like her. Ross don't chicken out you have Laurence to help you. Now to ask Abby if she will come

"Hey Abby wanna go to lunch with me, Laurence and savy" I ask her
"Of course all be ready around 2"

Okay now that is over. Ross if you don't tell her your be so dead. I bet Max likes her anyway. You have to tell her.

Sav POV:
Laurence was at the door I better see what he wants.
"Hey Laurence what you up to" I ask him
"Can you go to lunch with Ross Abby and me" he asks me
"Sure all go get ready with Abby" I say and head upstairs

I know Abby likes Ross so this will be interesting. I may like Laurence but I also like Sky. I wonder if he likes me to. I put on mascara and eyeliner. I spray some strawberry perfume on me and Abby. Then we both get dressed.

I put on a purple crop-top with jean shorts. And Abby was wearing a blue crop-top with Jean shorts. Then Laurence came up to my room to talk...