A happy life

Sav POV:
"Lilith go wake up levin" I say to my daughter

It has been 12 years since my 18th birthday. Since then me and Laurence have lived in the same house. We had two kids Lilith and levin, Lilith is 12 and levin is 7.

Abby and Ross moved to a new house a few blocks from our house. They have three kids Malachi, Kyle and Alexis. Malachi is 12, Kyle is 8 and Alexis is 11. Our kids and there kids hangout a lot to.

Garroth and aphmau live in the same house. They only have one child who is named Lexi she is 13 and only hangs out with Lilith cause they seem to get along the best.

Sky is married to cadenza and live four houses down from us. They decided not to have any kids yet. But cadenza still likes to babysit for us when we need it.

All of us decided to live by eachother no matter what so that's what happened.

"Mom levin won't wake up" Lily's groans, I shake my head

"I got it" I say and head to Kevin's room

I open his curtains turn off and his fan and then start shaking him lightly.

"Wake up sleepy head" I say,

"Five more minutes" levin groans

Then I say the words that always make him wake up.

"Fine all just get dad-" I was cut off by him jumping out of bed

Levin has blonde hair and blue eyes he reminds me of Garroth sometimes. Lilith has brown hair and hazel eyes. It was there second day of school and Lilith already has a million friends she was always a social butterfly. Levin on the other hand barley talks to anyone but Kyle. He's not a social type.

"Morning beautiful" Laurence says grabbing my hips

"Morning" I say kissing him on the lips

I am a stay at home mom and work on the computer while Laurence works at a construction company in meteli. He usually doesn't get home till 9 or 10 but Doesn't work on the weekends.

"Are you kids ready cause I'm taking you to school" I say to my children

Levin walks out in a Sky plaid blue shirt with jeans and black shoes. While Lilith comes out with slightly wavy hair she has mascara on and a blue shirt with a white coat around it she has light brown uggs on and black leggings.

"Lilith does Lexi need a ride cause all pick her up" I ask, Lilith looks at her phone

"She says aphmau is bringing her to school" she replys, I nod my head

"We are picking up Kyle, Malachi and Alexis cause Abby and Ross have a meeting" I say, Lilith nods and so does levin

We drive over to Abbys and rosses house. Kyle and Malachi are waiting out front the I see Alexis walk out the door. Kyle was wearing a green button up shirt with blue jeans and black converse his blonde hair blending with his brown eyes. Malachi is wearing a green plaid button up shirt with black Jeans and black converse. Alexis is wearing a pink button up plaid shirt with black leggings and light brown uggs her brown curly hair bounces as she walks and her blue eyes sparkle in the sun.

They all get into the car and I start driving them to school.

"Okay so Alexis,Malachi and Kyle I'm picking you guys up and you are going to hangout at our place until Your mom comes home from work" I say, they all nod

"Mom can Lexi comover after school" Lilith asks, I think for a minute

"Okay but you have to hangout with Alexis to" I say, he nods

"Okay" she replys

A few minutes later we arrive at there school. Levin and Kyle are in third grade and are in the same class Lilith and Lexi are in seventh grade but there elementary school goes up to eighth grade and Alexis is in sixth grade. And Malachi is in sixth grade to.

They all say there goodbyes and I drive back home so I can work on my computer. At about 2:30 I decide I would go pick up the kids.
I hop in my car and drive to there school.

Lexi and Lilith come out first cause there teachers let them out early they both sit up front cause I have a middle seat up front. Levin and Kyle comes out next na hop in the back seat. Malachi and Alexis are last and sit in the middle seats.

"How was school everyone" I ask,

"Good" they all say

"Oh me and Lexi went to this talent show thing and it was really fun" Lilith says, Lexi nods in agreement

"We watched a video on civil war in Phenoix drop studies" Malachi says, Alexis nods With him

"We got play house during recess" levin says, Kyle nods

"I was the baby and levin was my dad" Kyle says, levin giggles

When we get home levin and Kyle go to levins room, Lexi and Lilith go to liliths room and Malachi and Alexis hangout in the living room. I go back to my work for about 45 minutes until I hear Lexi and Lilith talking about boys.

Since her room was right next to my office I listen closer and hear Lilith say she likes a kid named Travis. Great now I gotta deal with
My child's first love.

A few minutes later aphmau comes and picks up Lexi, then Abby comes and picks Malachi Alexis and Kyle. I say my goodbyes to them and Abby and aphmau thank me.

"LILITH AND LEVIN COME HERE" I yell to my kids, they come out of there rooms and to me

"You guys gotta go to bed now, daddy will come and say goodnight when he gets home" I say, then Lilith and levin go to there rooms and head to bed.

After fifteen minutes Laurence comes through the door.

"Hey babe are the kids asleep?" Laurence asks me, I blush a little then nod

"I told them you would say goodnight" I say, he nods then heads to there rooms

I then go to me and Laurence's room and get changed into my pajamas. I lay down in bed then Laurence comes in and takes off his shirt and lays down next to me.

"I love you" he whispers, I turn and face him

"I love you to" I say, then kiss him

That was the end of then book I hope you guys enjoyed I'm making another book it's a garmau and its called "friend or foe" you guys should check it out....Byeee

1124