Prologue

Jess's POV

"Mum you can stop hugging me okay" I managed to say as I was being squeezed to death by my mother.

"It's you first day at the new school are you sure you still want to transfer?" Mrs White replied letting go of her daughter.

"Mum I'm in my sixth year I'll be fine now I gotta go"

"Okay goodbye sweetie"

"Bye mum" I replied jumping on the Hogwarts Express.

I started walking down the train as I started looking for somewhere to sit. I got to nearly the back where I found two girls sitting in the compartment one with bright red hair which came just past her shoulders and the other dark brown that was a short pixie sort of cut.

"Hi can I sit here" I asked gesturing towards the seat next to the red haired girl.

"Sure, I'm Lily by the way and this is Aniek" she said as she pointed to the girl with short brown hair.

"Jess, nice to meet you" I replied taking my seat.

I was quite a short girl around 5'4-5'5 with pale freckled skin. I had blonde wavy hair that reached my ass. I had a slim curvy figure an hourglass which back in my old town seemed to score me looks from the hot guys. That was until I opened my mouth now I was what my friends would call 'The Wonderland Show' because I was not just as crazy as 'The Hatter' I was as crazy as all of them combined. Not only would I have a loud mouth and quick temper I was a dirty minded freak not only does everything that came out of my mouth or anyone else's dirty to me was that any arrogant bastard who flirted with me to piss me of would get a mouthful of their own medicine. I was a half blood so I knew a lot about Muggles so here I am Jessica Emma White the basket case who got what she wanted no matter what it took.

So this my first story I hope you like it please comment what you think.

Comment, Vote, Fan :)

Love you all my dear readers you're all sexy! <3