Chapter Twenty Four

Jess's POV

I sat on his bed, I wasn't sure what was gonna happen but I was sure I really didn't want it to. I was upset. He handed me a drink and sat down next me, I sipped it and it tasted bitter, I hadn't tasted it before. He stared at my lips as I drank and I felt uncomfortable, I sat my glass down and turned to him. 

"So wh-" But I stopped him kissing him hard I threw all the emotions I had into it thinking of Sirius and Holly made me kiss harder. He laid me down and kissed my neck I breathed heavily calming myself, he slipped my boots off, I threw down the rest of my drink and looked back up at him. He slipped his shirt off and I wrapped my arms around him as he kissed me again. I could taste the drink on his lips and something else what was it lipgloss? He stared slipping his hand up my thigh. I pushed him off 

"What are you-"

"What were you doing with Holly?" I yelled.

"What are you talking about?" He frowned at me trying to kiss me again.

"I can taste it"

"Taste what?" He said angrily.

"Her lipgloss I wasn't wearing any I remember forgetting it and mine is cherry, I can taste her coconut" I yelled back.

"Come on babe I wasn't doing anything" He stared kissing me again I fought back but he held me down.

He pulled back "I wasn't doing anything okay so stop it" He stared unclipping my bra as he kissed my neck. My heart was racing how do I get him off me. I just need to reach my wand but he was on top off me I tried to reach for it

"Ah ah" He said taking it off me.

I laid back scared and unable to do anything. Sirius's wand, I stared to kiss him and kiss him hard fiddling with his belt. I rolled over on top of him. I could barely move I was so scared I was shaking and tears welled up in my eyes but I knew I had to fight them back because it would just make him more angry. I fiddled with my inside pocket shaking hoping he wouldn't notice as I kissed him. Terror was coercing through me. I finally pulled out the wand, I tore my lips away from his just enough for me to whisper a spell. Four chains appeared attached to each of his wrists and ankles tying him to the bed. 

"Ooo, kinky" he smirked. 

At this I burst out crying, I mustered up all the strength I had and punched him hard in the face. 

"Get back here you little slut" he screamed. I clipped up my bra with trembling hands, I slowly walked over to where he put my wand. He was screaming and swearing at me l slowly picked it up trying to make as much distance between us as possible. I stared at him his eyes were full of rage, the silence scared me the most. I held my wand to his neck

"You EVER! EVER touch me again or do this to another girl I swear on my mother's life I WILL END YOU" I stared into his eyes I was not lying when I said this. He stared back 

"No one is gonna believe you Whore" He said the last word slowly and spat in my face. I punched even hard this time and blood sprang from his nose. 

He began to scream at me again

'Get back here slut, bitch, cunt' over and over screaming names. I grabbed my shoes and ran out of his dorm. People stared as I ran, shoes in hand, makeup down my face and blood on my hands. My hand throbbed as I ran, the party was over but a few stragglers were slow wandering back to there dorms and they stared after me as I ran. I heard someone yell get back here girl but I continued to run. I reached the Gryffindor common. 

"Password?" The Fat Lady asked a little annoyed not paying attention. 

"Um" I stammered trying to remember. 

"Well hurry u- what ever is the matter girl?" She asked. 

"Jack-o-lanterns" I yelled. 

The portrait swung open and I stood in the doorway as what seemed like millions of eyes stared at me. I looked straight at the couch, as Sirius stared back and I caught his eye contact he slowly got up walking towards me.I dropped my shoes and ran into his chest as his strong warm arms wrapped around me. One on my back and the other hold my head stroking my hair, he rested his forehead on the top of my head staring down at me. Though I barely noticed as I was immensely enclosed in Sirius's arms but James, Remus, Lily, Aniek and Brooke had joined in standing around me.

Lily stroked my arm "Come on" she whispered with a faint smile. I shook my head clinging to Sirius. "I heard Sirius whisper "I'll take her, I think she needs some space" Lily gave me another smile grabbing James wrist pulling him away. I stared at him and watched him mouth to Sirius 'I'll kill him' before walking away.

"Nothing to see here folks go back to your drinking games" Aniek yelled angrily I gave her a weak smile. Sirius lifted me gently carrying me to his room.

He sat me down on his bed, Peter was snoring already asleep. Sirius walked to his trunk and pulled out his soft black jacket he knew was my favorite. He hung it over my shoulders and sat down next to me. I curled into wards him, he kissed the top of my head.

"It's okay" He whispered.

Happy Easter everyone! Finally updated I know. Well Alex you little basturd. Death shall come to little pricks like you.

Comment, Vote, Share :)

Love you all my dear readers your all sexy! <3

I less than three you humans