Chapter Two

Sirius's POV 

We sat there all eating dinner and learning about each other. Jess was crazy and called herself 'The Wonderland Show' which only Lily really understood. She was very attractive she had a hot body and nice hair and her eyes were gorgeous I'd never seen anything like then they were big and round with a blue ring around the outside and green hazel around the middle and a yellowy brown colour around her pupil mixing threw the green. I stared at her for a while she wasn't like other girls I've meet they either hated me or followed me around like puppies but this girl she called me an arrogant bastard as she called James but she still talked to me. 

 ~*~

Jess's POV 

I came up to the common room still talking to Remus about defense against the dark arts, he was really smart. I came in and immediately loved it I knew I was gonna have a lot of fun here. I looked over to see Potter leaning on Lily on the couch trying to ask her out, Aniek was sitting on the ground reading a book and Sirius was on the couch next to James staring at the fire. I went over and sat on Sirius's lap and laughed as everyone stared at me "I think it's gonna take a while until you realise my personality is bold and outrageous and I like to get all close to people and sit on their lap"

"Well I think Sirius you've met you match" Lily said still staring at me and Sirius.

"Well you better love pandas then" he just stared at me confused.

"Pandas are a muggle animal, they are a do you know what a bear is" he nodded "Well it's like that except it is black and white" he still looked confused. 

"Come on let me show you" I grabbed his hand and lead him to my room my trunk was already in there and I noticed I was sharing with Lily, Aniek and another girl I was yet to meet. I let go of Sirius's hand and opened my trunk diving through everything and spilling clothes everywhere I pulled out my onesie and Sirius stared at it. "It's a panda onesie, wait here" I ran off to the bathroom. 

~*~

Sirius's POV 

She ran into the bathroom with a grin on her face making me laugh she was such an odd girl she swung the door half closed as I sat on her bed I looked over to see her standing in her underwear she looked hot! Sirius you can't mess around with this one. I looked over again this time she was facing my way bending over tying her hair up her I could practically see down her bra. She looked up at me Shit!

"I dare say Mr. Black that you are a perv" she laughed and turned around and picked up her obscure piece of clothing before running out in it. It was a big full body suit it was black all over except for a large oval around her torso it buttoned up and had a hood which was white with black ears poking out and black eyes and mouth. She turned around and shook the white pompon tail attached to her ass. 

"Turn around my trusty steed" she bellowed. 

Before I could ask why I had turned around she came bounding at me and had jumped on my back. 

"Did I mention I love piggybacks and you are now officially my slave! And the hottest one I have had so far" she wrapped her arm around my eyes as I shook her off onto her bed she fell with a clunk. 

"Ouch"

Shit is she hurt what did I do?

"Are you okay?" I asked quickly

"Am I bleeding?" She asked pointing to her head. 

"No I don't think so" I said staring at her head. 

"Look at little closer" she replied. 

I leaned down and felt her wet tongue on my nose and pulled back. 

"Did you just lick me?" I asked laughing and wiping my nose. 

"Sure did, why did you want me to snog you?"She said winking. 

I nodded quickly and then realised what I was doing. She laughed

"Well if you wanted to snog me all you had to do was ask" 

I stared at her in surprise at what she just said. 

"Can I have the pleasure of snogging you Ms. White?"

"To my great disappointment I must deny your request as I have only just met you, even though you are very charming and handsome"

"Tease" I replied laughing at her British accent. 

  Comment, Vote, Fan :)

Love you all my dear readers you're all sexy! <3