Chapter Six

Sirius's POV

We walked down to Slughorns office breathing heavily, after McGonagall had left Jess had gone into hysterics she was laying on the floor laughing and every time she looked at me she would laugh again soon I was joining in.

"Oh no Mr. Black we are walking to close together I might not be able to control myself" Jess pleaded in her fake British accent.

"Oh but you must my dear Ms. White Professor McGonagall has instructed we are not to fraternise with one another but that doesn't mean I cannot fantasize" I replied mimicking her accent and winking at 'fantasize'.

"So I can't do this?" she asked as she pinched my ass then wrapped her hand around my waist and leaned her head on my shoulder.

"No but I'm not complaining" I whispered wrapping my arm around her shoulder.

We got to Slughorns office and separated I knocked on the door and walked in.

"Ah there you are now when I come back I want all these potions Alphabetized and no magic hand in your wands" He explained before leaving with our wands.

~*~

Jess's POV

We spent the next 10 minutes in silence it was becoming to uncomfortable, was it because I had wrapped my arm around him? He seemed to like it didn't him? Did I like it? I don't know I'm confused.

"Hey wanna know what I heard about you?" I asked him breaking the silence.

"Yeah what? I've probably heard worse" he asked.

"Wellllll I heard that you are a Gryffinwhore because you slithered into every Huffleslut's Ravencage" I grinned feeling proud of my word play.

"Oh and who said that?" he asked a little angrily.

"Oh you know just this sexy genius you know that came up with it" I laughed smirking more widely.

"Oh so Lily said it" he said this time I was the upset one.

"Yeah whatever" I snapped.

I don't know why I was so pissed off, was I jealous? But why? Sirius wouldn't like Lily James loves her He wouldn't do that would he? I looked over to Sirius who was looking puzzled I hope he isn't pissed at me but he's facials where more worried. Myself doubt had set in and wasn't my fault Sirius just remind me of the guys who used to bully me when I was younger.

"I'm sorry it's just... doesn't matter sorry" I said looking at the ground.

He walked over and sat on the table staring at me.

"It's nothing just forget it" I said in a small voice staring at the potions trying to concentrate.

"You know you can tell me we're friends" he assured.

"It's just at my middle school in Australia all the hot, popular guys used to bully me and I guess you just kinda reminded me of them. Sorry I'm just over reacting" I apologised.

"Why would they do that to you?" He asked.

"Well I'm not exactly perfect and I used to be even more unattractive I had braces and glasses and I wasn't as skinny as the other girls or as tan. I just didn't like myself" I explained.

"There just idiots your beautiful" he said before pulling me into a hug I could feel myself blushing ferociously. I felt a tear roll down my cheek

"What's wrong?" He asked worriedly

"It's just no one's ever called me that especially someone who looks likes you" I said gesturing my hand up and down him.

He just smirked at my remark.

Sorta Sad :(

Comment, Vote, Fan :)

Love you all my dear readers your all sexy! <3