Chapter Seven

Sirius's POV 

 "Why do Mondays exist?" Jess mumbled from the cushions on the couch. I was lying on the floor doing the same thing. 

"I don't know" I answered peeling myself off the floor and slowly picking up Jess. 

"Eh I hate uniform" she stated. 

She was wearing her Hogwarts skirt and shirt with her Gryffinwhore tie as she called it and her long black socks that reached her thighs. She loved her socks and no one else had them, today she had embroidered 'I HATE MONDAYS!' With magic to this pair and called them her Monday socks.  I was carrying her to the Great Hall for breakfast when we banged into two Slytherin's. It was Severus Snape and Rodney Clarke two sixth year Slitherin’s we pulled pranks on. Jess looked up from my chest and got down to help up Rodney she obviously didn't see the look on my face.

"Sorry we didn't see you there" she said apologised.

They smiled at her but then saw me and scrolled.

"Yeah thanks" said Snape glaring at us.

"Sorry did I say something" she asked looking puzzled.

"Just don't hang around with trash like that" Rodney warned pointing at me.

They walked away and Jess turned to face me

"I'm guessing we pull pranks on them" she assumed.

"Yeah well Snape spends a lot of time with Lily and James is a little jealous" I explained.

She climbed onto my back and ruffled my hair and I continued to carry her to breakfast.

~*~

Jess's POV 

"I have stupid double Herbology first" I moaned. 

"Look on the bright side there are waffles James said pointing to waffles. 

"Yeah I guess I do like waffles" I agreed filling my plate. 

"My hairs annoying me" I said flicking it off my shoulder. 

"Why don't you just tie it up then" Remus asked, why always so logical?  

"I think I might just" I exclaimed before turning my hair short. 

I continued to eat my waffles before I realised everyone was staring at me.  

"Oh yeah I forgot to mention I'm a Metamorphmagus" I explained. 

"That's pretty cool" Lily exclaimed.

"So you can make yourself look however you want?" James asked.

"Yeah sorta, why should I make myself look like a stripper or maybe a panda?" I laughed.

"Oh but my Animagus is that so I don't need to do that" I said.

"How is that not noticeable? You’re a panda" asked Sirius. 

"We'll I don't exactly go walking around London as a panda" I sneered. 

Why won't anyone carry me around? :(

 Comment, Vote, Fan :)

Love you all my dear readers your all sexy! <3