Chapter Three

• Dedicated to Brooke Cooper

Third person

As the two lay on the bed laughing a thought occurred to them 'the alarm' soon some teacher would be in here to punish them. 

They both jumped up and Jess quickly started to pack up her trunk as she heard footsteps. 

"So..Um.. er you will get a time table soon and we start on Monday" Sirius quickly mumbled trying to act like he was just helping her. 

"Okay and do we have any Quidditch try outs this year?" Jess replied catching onto the idea. 

"I think we might have a couple openings, tomorrow I will give you a tour of the school"

Just as he finished his sentence Professor McGonagall walked in looking very stern her face loosened a bit as she looked at Jess but then tightened again when she looked at Sirius. 

"Hello professor sorry I was just asking Sirius to explain things for me" she smiled trying to look innocent. 

"I'm sorry Ms.White but as Mr. Black knows boys are not allowed in the girls dorms" she shot a glare at Sirius. 

"Oh I'm sorry McGonagall it was my fault I asked him to help me find my dorm it was my fault" Jess said taking the blame for her mistake. 

"Very well but Mr. Black knew the rules and I'm sorry but I'm going to have to punish both of you, Detention in my office tomorrow evening  at 7:00" and with that she walked out glaring at Sirius. 

As soon as she left they burst out laughing and Jess jumped on his back again.

"To the common room my partner in crime" She announced still laughing.

"As you wish 'Boss'" He replied galloping down the stairs. 

~*~

Jess's POV 

Down stairs in the common room Remus was looking worried and James was smirking.

"So what awkward inexpiable position did McGonagall catch you to in?" He asked curiously. 

"Oh you know naked in bed and me screaming 'Oh Sirius Oh God don't stop' just the usual" I replied smugly. 

"Oh yeah and what punishment did you get?" James replied in my smart ass voice. 

"Private spanking with McGonagall" the hint of mischief left his eyes "yeah that was a bit far no we weren't doing anything actually but we got detention tomorrow" I said calming down the situation. 

The rest of the night we sat there and talked about nothing really just holidays, family and school. 

Aniek and Remus left around 10 then Lily half an hour later soon followed by James. Then me and Sirius were left to stare into the flames of the fire, by 11 I couldn't keep my eyes opened so I said goodnight to Sirius and climbed up the stairs. As I got into my room everyone was asleep besides a girl with midnight hair that fell just past her hips she had sharp angled eye brows and a nose piercing and was wearing red lipstick. 

"Hi I'm Brooke" she said smiling looking up from her book. 

"Jess" I replied sleepily. 

"I'll let you get to sleep see you in the morning" she said noticing my sleepiness.  

 "Goodnight" I replied 

I quickly changed into my pajama top and slipped in to my four poster bed pulling my curtains around me. 

I dreamed of me and Sirius being spanked as James sat there laughing.

Comment, Vote, Fan :)

Love you all my dear readers you're all sexy! <3