Epilogue

[ Minna once again, I'm sorry for updating the story so late..I have been really busy lately writing my novel ( further details will be disclosed later ) but I also didn't want to make you guys wait for the last chapter..so here it is ! Hope you like it ! and don't forget to vote, comment and follow me ! Thank you so much for waiting and I'm sorry again ! *bows deeply* ]

--

"I loved you-No..I still love you, that's why I want you to be my painting. I want you to stay alive forever. That's what I said to the previous girls, they are still very alive Erza."

Erza wanted to scream, run, hide but all her thoughts went impracticable.

"Do you know the painting called the 'Girl in pink shoes ?" Well..that was actually my ex-girlfriend Meredy. She was sweet, she was cute, she was a good kisser, but then she said she didn't love me anymore cause I wasn't good enough for her." Jellal smacked his lips, "So I killed her."

His eyes had a strange twinkle of amusement in them.

"And I painted another painting called, 'The lonely Blond Girl', Her name was Lucy, I met her at a conventional store, she was struggling with her things cause she was new to the town, so I helped her and then she began looking at me like her Angel, but then she said she already had a boyfriend and that I mistook her kindness, so-yea." He laughed and got up from his chair, casually sauntering towards Erza, he grabbed her handcuffed hands and began walking. "See, I did have reasons to kill them, so that doesn't really make me a bad guy..just a little mental yea, but whatever." 

Erza's feet were no longer in her control.

"Hm...let's see--then there came the demon lady, Ultear, was my first crush but she dumped me. "The girl who sore the sky, younger than me, but said I had flaws she couldn't turn a blind eye to."And comes the girl under the sea, Juvia, slightly annoying, but a really good baker, In fact she didn't betray me like the other girls, however she found out about me like you did so-"

"You killed them all.." Erza softly muffled.

Jellal impassively shrugged his shoulders and opened the door to his dark room.

"And now comes 'Scarlet', Erza, the one who I grew to love more than anyone in this world, has a perfect smile, the perfect attitude, the perfect personality, but found out about my wrong doings and wanted to run away from me-" He pushed her on the floor and sighed, "So, I killed her."

Erza's eyes shot open, her body frozen and her mind vacant.

Jellal turned around and headed to his closet, only to return to Erza with an axe in his hand. He closed the door behind him and switched on the lights. A sadistic smirk was plastered on his face, so despicable and sinister.

Futile tears ran down Erza's cheeks.

She was living such a good and a happy life, but all of a sudden..what was with this twist ?How could she have not seen this coming..how could she get herself trapped so easily ?

"Erza." He slowly walked over to her, his every step emitting a kind of sinful aura. "I could clearly read what you are thinking and yes, everything's wrong in this twisted world." He winked raising his axe, and swung it.

--

"And once more Jellal Fernandez has become the talk of the town with the ladies and gents alike. He sold his new painting called the 'Scarlet' for over thirty five million dollars ! Wow that's a big sum for a mere painting but what intrigued the buyer to take it was that he felt a kind of 'sad emotion' pouring out of it, that the girl in the painting was asking for his help. Now that's called a true painting right ? Man, people are waiting for his next painting and they can't get enough of it ! Furthermore, the fans have also said that 'Scarlet' is Jellal Fernandez's best painting ever painted. This is Levy Mcgarden, reporting for Fiore News. Thank you and have a goodnight."