2 Dumbass, Hinata!

Kageyama pov;

I felt it.

It was very subtle at first but it began to grow with every passing day.

What is this? Why am I feeling this need?

"Kageyama? Are you alright? You've been seeming...off lately."

I glanced up across the table to find Hinata giving me a worried look. I shook my head and waved off his concerns. He didn't need to be focusing on me right now, we both needed to focus on the homework more.

"Don't worry about me, dumbass Hinata, we need to focus more on our work."

Hinata still gave me a doubting look but rolled his eyes anyway. As we continued on with the homework I began to drift back to my thoughts again. Completely blocking out the orange top all together.

Why has this feeling grown so strong around him?

Is it my wanting of Hinata? Usually, when my Alpha instincts kick in around an Omega, I can brush them off, but why have these ones grown...stronger?

Am I actually considering bonding with Hinata?

I glanced up at the orange top and let a small smile slip. I had never truly disliked him only his stupidity. I respected his moves and tactics in volleyball and his stubborn attitude, but that had all happened with good time. I mean, at first I had hated Hinata...but now I'm enjoying his presence and love setting to him...plus I always want to do that. I never ever want to stop setting to Hinata...maybe bonding with Hinata wouldn't be so bad after all.

"Um...Kageyama? Why are you staring at me?"

"Hm? Why are you not doing your work?"

Hinata flushed in embarrassment, mumbling quietly to himself.

"Because it's distracting with you seizing me up!"

Hinata got back to work and so did I, I planned on asking him to bond with me tomorrow. I knew he liked me. Maybe not as much as bonding but enough so that I could work with what I had. If I could work Hinata into liking me back then we could bond. He was cute and small, almost like a girl. I also liked that about him. He was small and fragile. The perfect Omega, well, the perfect omega for me anyway..

"Hey, Kageyama? I'm not feeling so...hot, could you please get me some water?"

I shrugged and stood up, making my way out of the bedroom and into the hallway. I listened silently to the patter of my feet on the stairs as I entered the kitchen. My parents weren't home for the night but I was at the age where they didn't really have to worry. Although, they never seemed to be home anymore. Filling up the glasses with water and ice I began my trek back up the stairs when I smelt something...

What the hell...is...this...feeling...?

"Hinata!"

I knew exactly what that smell was. It was sickeningly sweet and it's simple aroma just set me off. I wanted it, needed it, if I didn't devour it I would die.

Dropping the glasses I rushed up the stairs, is Hinata okay? What do I do? What do I do?!

As I rounded the corner of my room I found Hinata on the ground curled into a ball. He was panting heavily and the sweat on him was clear. He looked and smelled amazing, slight shivers running down his body. Small peeps and moans escaping his lips. Oh I wanted him so badly, I wanted Hinata, needed Hinata. That's all I could think. Hinata, Hinata, Hinata!