4 What were you thinking?!

Kageyama pov;

   "Hey, Kageyama?"

   Hinata and I were making our way to my house where I would be taking care of him for the next couple of days. Nothing major, the only thing that would possibly happen would be our bonding but nothing else. I just needed to watch over him and make sure he would be okay. After all, that was my job as Alpha, protecting my mate and our kin. But I doubted Hinata and I would have kin.

   "Yeah?"

   "If a Omega bites you here, in the nape of your neck, that's how we would bond right?"

   I hummed lightly in response, nodding my head to. As we continued to walk Hinata's heart beat began to pick up speed, almost as if he was nervous.

   "Oi, Hinata? Why's you're heart beat-"

   Chomp!

   Immediately my knees collapsed as I felt Hinata's teeth sink deep into my nape. I shivered and yelped. Hinata falling from my back and onto the ground.

   "Hinata! What the hell? What were you thinking marking me while I was carrying you and walking?! Don't you know that hurts!"

   "Ah! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I just..."

   Hinata hung his head low, flushed face. I groaned and rubbed my neck in pain, flinching. This idiot, marking me like this. Now I've got to mark him.

   "Hinata, get over here."

   Hinata nodded and leaned in close. I grabbed him softly and brought his neck to my mouth, biting him as well. Now marking him as mine.

   "Owwwww...Kageyama that hurt."

   "Of course it did dumbass, I was marking you. Come on. You're mine now."

   I smirked at the ending once again picking Hinata up into my arms. He was out almost immediately. His light snores and mumbling the only indication that he was napping. Poor Hinata. His heat acting like that, causing so much exhaustion. At least now he would be able to rest. His normal schedule for heat was soon and surely to be back on track now that he had bonded with me. No other Alpha or Beta should ever be affected by him. Only me.

   I smirked again.

   Only me.