Epilogue

Three Months Later

Two knocks sounded against his office door. David quickly tried to finish up the last bit of work he had for today, so he could make back before she really got pissed at him. He heard the door open and sighed, rubbing his mouth, but didn't look up from the papers in front of him.

"I'm sorry, Victor but whatever it is it, it's going to have to wait. You know I'm leaving early today."

Roughly, he scratched his signature on the weighty document and flipped to the next. He was a man on a mission today.

When he heard the door close with a soft click, but heard no footsteps to accompany it, he looked up, the irritation and anxiety clear on his face, until he realized it wasn't Victor in front of him.

He held his breath, lips skewered shut until he took in Jillian's small almost clandestine smile on her lips as she pressed her back into the door of his office and just like every other time, her smile managed to make the lines on his face disappear instantly. He leaned back in his chair, his eyes squinting to try to see her better; his assistant was always opening the damn blinds in his office.

"Jill darling, I was just on my way to you. But I got to say, this is a pleasant surprise." What she didn't hear was the little I hope he muttered like a pray under his breath.

"Mm-Hmm." Her noncommittal answer made David tense a little and he hoped to God, he wouldn't be sleeping in the dog house tonight. Not that they had one, or a dog for that matter, but he wouldn't put it passed Jillian to buy one just for times like these.

He questioned hesitantly as he heard her heels click rhythmically against the floor.

"Jillian? You aren't upset, are you? I was reading this book the other day that said heighten hormones are normal during-"

"I'm not upset, David." She cut him off as she rounded the corner of his desk. He turned his chair towards her. He was about to get up in attempts to try to placate something he couldn't yet foresee, but what kept him floored to his chair was not what she said, but how she had said it. She used that voice. The voice she used right before they ended up wrapped in the sheets, for hours.

When he got a good look at her standing over him with those high heels and that look in her eye, his tongue turned limp.

Jillian was standing before him in a black trench coat. She never wore a trench coat.

"Please tell me your not wearing..?" He didn't want to say, in fear that he might be wrong, only to get his fucking hopes up.

"Clothes?" She chuckled. "Looks like it's your lucky day." She said as she pulled at the knot, and her black trench coat fell to the floor.

His attentive friend down stairs had agreed with her whole-heartedly that it was in fact, his lucky day. She chuckled again when she noticed, and he tried not to swallow too hard.

Jillian had been practically naked underneath that trench coat, except for a little red see through number he had bought her for their honeymoon. The panties were practically a string that wrapped tantalizingly around her thighs and right between her warm soft folds. He nearly moaned at the thought and he felt his dick grow harder. Now for the bralette, well that was his favorite, because it was simply red mesh and smushed up against her glowing breast delightfully.

Jillian could see his quick excitement and even quicker diminishing restraint, so she put him out of his misery and swung her legs over him, so that she straddled him perfectly in his roomy office chair. Her burning heat instantly met and rubbed into his impossibly hard shaft. His warm strong hands shot out and wrapped around her waist to guide her, keep her close.