de-10-briefed (part 2)

This chapter is dedicated to @emmamurphy101

-----------------------------------------

The inside of the handicap bathroom was about as silent as the first moment they had stepped in. Jillian's eyes widened as she took in their situation and what she had gotten herself into with this man again. Possibly the end of her career. Wouldn't he just love that.

Jillian couldn't help but jump, as another loud ring of knocks rained heavily on the bathroom door. Her jaw coiled in tightly as she exhaled through her nose. She want to be mad, furious even, but that wasn't going to get them out of the bathroom without the scene that was bound to develop.

David blew out an irritated breath. He could clearly see the predicament they, more probably he, had gotten themselves into, but he couldn't find it in himself to care. This minor intrusion might have hindered him for the moment, but it wasn't going to stop him from getting what he wanted. He was not finished with this long-over due conversation with her. And he wasn't opposed to taking extreme measure to do it.

David's hands might of left her body for now, but his eyes certainly hadn't. And after the second round fire of knocks, Jillian's eyes darted up to his once more. Sure, there was anger there, but also apprehension in the sudden stiffness in her body and a reluctant question in her eyes almost as if asking him, 'how do we get out of this?'

His jaw clenched and his muscles reeled. He knew exactly what he was going to do and no measly hotel manager nor Jillian was going to stop him even if he had to sling her over his shoulder kicking and screaming. He wasn't opposed to it.

Taking her by surprise, David grabbed Jillian's wrist in a vice grip before he unlocked and swung open the door with a hard bang hoping it would take care of the manager for at least long enough for him to get them out of sight. He took the loud 'oof' as a good sign and proceeded to walk briskly with Jillian in tow, ignorant of any stares or of Jillian's hissing protests behind him.

Faintly, in the background, he heard a nasally voice, extremely similar to the one that rudely interrupted him while they were otherwise detained in the restroom shout, "Hey! Sir! Come back here! Security!"

He chuckled, there was no way in hell he was going back.

Luck seemed to be on his side because when they rounded the corner, an empty elevator was already waiting for them. In the fastest maneuver yet, he managed to push Jillian against the back of the elevator wall and shut the elevator door before the damn media or that irritating wispy man who felt he had more authority than he did interrupted them again. God forbid, anyone try it a second time.

He nearly smirked at the hilarity of the episode if it wasn't for some more pressing matters that needed to be finally dealt with, namely behind him. He looked up and deeply inhaled as he heard a throat clear intentionally behind him. God, the woman was a hellish vixen.

Finally, he turned around facing exactly what he expected. Jillian glared at him fiercely, her lips curled downward, and her hands placed firmly on her hips. His eyes flitted down to her straightened skirt. He smirked figuring she must a fixed it while he dragged her through the hotel lobby. A sight he would of liked to have seen. His eyes only traveled back up when he heard her let out a loud huff to which he raised a single eyebrow.

With her cheeks sucked in, he watched her tongue pass over her teeth inside her mouth.

With a short smile and narrowed eyes of his own, he spoke, "Now, where were we?"

If possible she glared even harder at him now, but despite having any effect that she might of wished for, he only let out a harsh laugh and strode over toward the only lioness that ruffled his mane. Before he let her respond or protest for the matter, he picked her up, his hands wrapped around her warm thighs and positioned her body up and tightly against his own and the elevator wall. And claimed her mouth, with his greedy one once more. God, her mouth was like a nectar of the sweetest poison, one he knew was slowly killing him, but for the life of him, couldn't stop from drinking. Even if his tongue drank in her mouth forever, he knew forebodingly, it would never be enough. And when she bit his lip hard enough that blood drew, he nearly smiled.