-before reading-

"You're mine babygirl. Mine. Don't you ever think that someone else deserves any chance with you. Heck, I don't even deserve you. You're fucking crazy for choosing me, my crazy girl. But as long you keep choosing me, baby I'll never let anyone harm you in any type of way. I need you to understand that I'll never leave your cute ass, my beautiful girl." After shocking me with her words, she kissed me deeply and gently. I think I'm in love.

Tags: Girlxgirl, girl direction, pan!Harry, lesbian!Louis, fem!Larry, love wins.

Warning: This an AU (Alternative Universe) of two girls named Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson, who in reality they're in a famous boy band that I don't own. Again, this story is c o m p l e t l y fictional. Except the fact that Larry is real. :) (this may contain smut, oops.)

Author's Note: Hello! I think you get the whole idea of this story, if not; It's about two girls who are the complete opposite of each other, one's sweet and the other one's bitter.(It's an extreme possessive relationship, you'll like I promise.) It should be super cute and fluffy (and really simple), cause I personally like reading those kind of stories. Oh by the way, English is not my first language so excuse any kind of typos or any mistake of any kind. Or simply point it out? I'd appreciate it. It's gonna be simple yet effective to for you to read and for me to write.

Enjoy x