-cinq-

.

.

.

.

Louis by now made two friends; one who is so damn attractive and smokes too much for her own damn health; named Zayn, Louis is pretty sure she belongs to hell, she's so damn hot okay? But Louis likes tiny, adorable and cuddly girls anyways. The other one is the puppy eyes according to Louis, she has the cutest puppy eyes and she workouts too much which makes her super attractive and her abs are visible when she wears very tight shirts. (which is all the time) But let the drooling for Zayn, cause Louis knows damn well something is up with the two.

It's been seventeen days since the two girls met, and Louis couldn't be happier to say the least, basically what happened is the two teenagers only got even more close (if that's possible.) Always texting and talking to each other the next day at school. Louis always made sure to peck Harry's soft pink cheeks before leaving to her own class, it was a routine now, they talk to each other then they text and then they talk again. Boring for other people but the lovelies couldn't get enough of each other.

Never Louis ever thought she'd crush on a little innocent girl to be fair, she always imagined herself with a badass who smokes too and well, addicted to grunge music, likes to curse a lot and wears ripped jeans. Louis likes Harry, yes in a very short amount of time but, did you see Harry's perky bum?

Exactly.

( Louis is too gay for her own good.)

Moving on to Harry, the little one makes sure everyone thinks she's the innocent girl, everyone but her wingwoman Niall, only the fake blonde knows how kinky the little shit is. She may or may not discovered it by reading some of her Mashton's and Muke's very kinky smut. Anyways.

She's not the same anymore.

Oops?

Harry likes Louis, it's too obvious and disgustingly adorable, Niall makes sure to tease her every now and then, she's that type of friends. Harry is lucky to have her as a close friend, she cheers her up with her thick Irish accent and her happy leprechaun mood. Always a smile on her face plus she's one of the best huggers in the world. Louis is totally not jealous, pfft what even is jealousy? Louis doesn't know it. At all.

Anyways, today Louis decided to do something too ... brave for her liking. She didn't like to see that (obvious) fake blonde to steal her new friend and her crush, it did something unpleasant in her stomach and she really, really didn't like it. How come Harry hangs around her for too much? Plus those hugs seems suspicious to her (they are completely platonic but you can't really make her believe that, she's too stubborn) (she's a Capricorn).

"Maybe texting could be a good idea?" Zayn suggeted after hearing Louis' rant about how she wants her to be hers already, she bit her lip and started typing.

From: Lou😏👌

-I need to tell you something?

Harry read secretly the text message in her biology class, she started to panic and to type as quickly as possible.

From: Doll💋

Omg I hope everything is alright? xx

Louis smiled a little at her phone,  not giving a shit if the teacher saw her nor the look of confusion on Zayn's face, Zayn peeked at her phone and rolled her eyes. They were too obvious.

From: Lou 😏👌

Don't worry, babe. x

p.s: meet me in the hallways at the end of the day.