-deux-

.

.

.

    Harry saw the greek Godess for the second time on the first day at High School. It was her second year there and she was so shocked to see the beauty standing there, casually typing on her phone plus wearing a leather jacket (Yes Harry is in love) (did you see her boobs) (excatly) and tight ripped jeans that showed off her wide hips, Harry didn't notice that she started licking her lips. But, it was time her to gather some courage and go talk to the sex on legs, right? She mentally prepared herself and she had a plan too, smart tiny baby.

You can do this Harry.

"H-Hey," Harry said with tinted rosy cheeks, a cute smile on her lips while playing with her tiny feet nervously. Louis turned to see who's talking to her, her eyes widened a little bit before letting a little smile settle on her stern face.

What a cutie, she thought.

"Hi." Louis greeted back raising her eyebrows at the smaller girl's choice of clothing, a high waisted skirt and a simple black t-shirt. It was so simple yet effective to make her look so adorable. She hold up her hand up and Harry looked at it and pouted which made the older girl confused.

"Your hand is bigger than mine," Harry mumbled and Louis actually chuckled, they shook hands while Louis noticed how small Harry's hand is. She mentally cooed.

Harry giggled. Louis swore she could've died at the amount of cuteness.

"Don't worry, love. If anything it only makes you cuter." Louis smirked at how the younger girl's face became red. Harry chewed her bottom lip, looking up at Louis' ice-blue eyes.

"I-I just wanted to say welcome to the s-school," Harry batted her lashes innocently, not noticing what effect it had on the older girl, she mentally cursed herself for stuttering in front of a Greek Goddess.

"Thank you," Louis smiled her one million bucks smile. Is Harry even breathing at this point? "I'm afraid you need to show me the place a little bit. You know, since I'm 'new'." And Harry admired how confident the new girl, she could never ever talk so smoothly to anyone without making a fool of herself. She nodded enthusiastically and smiled so adorably, ouch.

"Oh! My name's H-Harry by the way," She giggled at how silly she is. "And, s-sure I'll show you around."

" 'arry?" her accent was so beautiful in Harry's ears, she nodded again quickly making her curls bounce a little bit.

"Cute, my name's Louis." And Harry liked the name, it suited her very well.

_

ello

i updated again, cause I can and thank you guys for the 15+ views already! 

can we just admit how cute Harry is here like stop harry i don't want diabetes

and Louis wowowow come to my house already

and that skirt oh

anyways, I hope you liked this chapter

just a little warning that there's going to be some kinky smut  j u s t  saying :)

what do you think of this chapter? c:

byee - amz xx