Part III - Bien Joue

Jagged Stone was overwhelmed that his two tracks 'It's Ladybug' and 'That's Chat Noir' dominated the hit charts not only in France but all over the world. Its music videos even earned millions of views and shares that the cover artists got a moniker...

"Adrinette." Ladybug and Chat Noir read it in unison.

"Aww, they're so cute you couldn't help but to ship them~" the music producer cooed when he unknowingly flipped the portfolios of their secret identity. "You can see the chemistry despite them not even filmed together. And they have a growing fan base in Tumblr!"

The superheroes gave him a deadpan look.

"So the reason why you called us here." Ladybug asked. "Is to sign an agreement for an album?"

"Technically, yes." the producer answered with a smile. "Due to popular demand, we're going to release a compilation album of Jagged Stone's hit tracks entitled 'Miraculous', and we would like to ask your permission to do a cover pictures together with these two."

"Impossible." the superheroes chorused.

"I - We - We're busy people outside the masks." Ladybug talked before the producer could ask. "As a 5,000 year-old entity, we have social obligations that need to be observed by the current generation."

"Like schoolwork." Chat Noir supplied.

"And part-time jobs."

"Round patrols."

"Community services."

"Public relation and interactions."

"Self-defense classes."

"Career development activities."

"Alright, we got it." the man huffed with a raised hand. "Collaboration is far-fetched, I understand. But at least we can get your approval to use your names for legal purposes."

Bluebell masked eyes met electric green ones for a brief moment then hovered towards their negotiator. "And what would that be?"

"That these two teenagers can pose as Ladybug and Chat Noir again, but for a photo shoot." the man said. "If that's alright with you."

.

.

.

After the parties made an agreement, the Parisian superheroes bid their goodbyes then leaped away, only to make a short stop in a deserted alley.

Rubbing his neck, Chat Noir commented "Wow, that was an awkwa - "

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!"

His thoughts were suddenly interrupted by Ladybug's wails.

She was crouching down with hands yanking her pigtails out. Her spotted mask failed to hide the frenzy on her beet-red face, with hyperventilation all over her body.

Her partner immediately rushed to her side."Bu - Bugaboo? What's wrong?"

Despite having an enhanced hearing, he still couldn't make what his partner was mumbling about. She was talking incoherently fast , and the only words that he could make were 'Adrien' and 'I'.

"Ladybug!" he called her again then shook her shoulders heavily. "Calm down, will you?"

She finally stopped her blabbers and deliberately looked at his eyes. She was trembling in his arms, obviously not because of the cold, with a bobbing mouth like a fish seeking out for water.

Ladybug was having a panic attack.

"Breathe in," he commanded.

She inhaled.