Part IV - Pire Noël de Tikki

NOTE: Tons of spoilers about ML Christmas Special was mentioned below.

Short Summary: This is a solo about Tikki not having her 'musical moment'.

Because, hey - Marinette has one. Adrien has one. Ladybug has one. Chat Noir has one. Plagg, of all gods, has one. Even that fat dabber Santa has one too!

Talk about favouritism.

------------------------------------------------------------------

T'was the night before Christmas.

While the rest of the Collège Françoise Dupont's troisième class were having their Christmas cheer in Agreste's together with their families, and while her beloved Chosen was sharing a Christmas meal with her beloved crush, Tikki was wallowing all by herself on top of the manor's Christmas tree.

"I'm going to help Papa and Maman at the bakery, she said." the red kwami grumbled. "I'm giving some yule logs to all my friends, she said. She greeted Alya and her whole family, Alix and her dad, Rose and Juleka, Manon and Mme. Chamak, Nino, Sabrina, and even Chloe of all people! She gave her a Merry Christmas gift, but never on me."

She gave an exasperated sigh then eyed the hallway that led to the dining area. "The city lights up, yes it's Christmas in Paris. But I'm all alone in the night...family reunions and dazzling gifts, I'm Tikki-ed 'coz I'm all alone tonight."

Unbeknownst to her, a dark blob with whiskers was observing her near the staircase while listening to her rants.

"I, too, am dreaming of warmth and tenderness. But here I am, roaming alone like a tick in the night." she continued then hovered near the windows as she pawed the chilled glass. "I'm a poor kwami, why does no one pity me?"

Tikki was feeling so lonely tonight.

"If I fly, if I get lost, what does that matter? After all, I'm just a tick in the night." she chuckled then glared at the offending object. "Your tree despairs me, I'll blast it to ashes. 'Coz I'm the vengeful Tikki-ed of the night!"

The red kwami launched herself, projecting her body to slam on the artificial trunk so that the Christmas Tree would fall down together with its entangled Christmas lights. But as she went nearer, the blinking illuminations and the shiny Christmas balls made her reminisced of Marinette's eyes that sparkled when she received a notification message about visiting Adrien's place.

Destroying a holiday symbol was like destroying her Chosen's happiness.

She was supposed to be a god of Fortune, a Lady Luck, and a symbol of good cheer, but she let her selfish attitude ruled her over.

Being alone in this cold doesn't do me any good. she thought glumly. Brooding over my anger, I didn't do anything.

She'd like to go away, get back to Mari's purse. She'd be better tomorrow, she knew it.

However, it was too late for her to stop herself from flying.

Tikki already threw herself directly to the tree that her body's momentum would evidently collide with any hard objects. She could put down the Christmas Tree like what she originally aimed then face Marinette's wrath afterward, or choose the wall instead then suffer some major concussions.

Either way she knew would definitely end up in agony. Besides, it was entirely her fault. It was a karma that she deserved in the first place.

Closing her eyes, the red kwami thwarted herself as she blindly accepted her fate.