chapter 5

we finally got Derek to the animal clinic, and Dr. Deaton was already gone. it has been awhile since Scott was at Allison's and Stiles was starting to freak da freak out, he was pasting up and down the room while i was sitting on a couple piles of dog food and Derek was sprawled on my lap, even though he was near dieying it still made my stomach flutter with butterflies. i ran my fingers through his hair and he seemed to relax a little so i kept doing it. stiles shot me a weird glance and i shrugged, the looked back at Derek, he was staring back at me a little funny until stiles interrupted,

"so Derek, you said something about a last resort.. what do you mean? are you dieying? cause ya smell like...death!"

Derek tried to get up but i had to help him, we moved towards the steel table. he bent down an grabbed something from the cabinet and threw it on the table....a hand saw? what?

"wow , what in hell is that for Derek!?"i asked , stiles had the same astonished expression i had.

"if Scott doesn't get here on time , your going to cutt off my arm." he said, looking dizzy.

" i don't think i can!" stiles said then looked at me, but before i could say anything Derek breathed heavily, " now, you have to do it now!" he bent over and pucked the black blood i pucked up earlier today.

"and what the hell is that!?" stiles yelled

"now!!" Derek yelled

stiles passed the hand saw to me and said," you do it!"

"why me?!"

"you touched him last!" he said

i didn't have time to argue and nethier did Derek so i grabbed the damn chain saw and started to cut into his arm, he screamed loudly , i winced. i did not like inflicting pain on him even if he asked m to.

" what in hell are you doing?" i heard Scott say rushing into the room, i stopped immediately, thankfully Derek healed fast from the deep cut i gave him.

" dude you just presented a lifetime of nightmares!" stiles said looking realived

" your nightmares!? I'm the one who was just cutting off his damn arm!" i said

"here" Scott said to Derek and passed the bullet to me because he didn't trust Derek to catch it in the state he was in.

i handed it to Derek,"so what are you going to do?"

"i uh I'm gonna..." Derek dropped the bullet and fell to the floor unconscious

Scott scrambled to find the bullet and i ran to Derek's side

,dude! i think he dead!" stiles said panicking

"shut up stiles!" i said

i rolled on top of Derek raised my hand and punched him square in the face. i winced , but it was worth the pain, Derek jumped up looking a little confused at what happened but didn't waste any time, Scott handed him the bullet which he found.

Derek ripped open the tip o it with his teeth and took out all of the gunpowder and lit it, he scraped it all up into his hand and smashed it against the wound, digging it into his flesh,

something peculiar happened to me when he did this, i felt my shoulder and leg tense up and then the pain came , i could hear Derek scream in the back round, but then it went silent. i heard stiles crack a wise ass comment to Derek but i fell to my knees, trying to get the pain to come down.

Derek's pov:

after my body healed itself i was fine, i got back up then looked towards Candice, to see her on her knees. what the hell?

i stopped talking to stiles and Scott and walked over to her

"Candice?" i asked carefully

hope fully it was just he old wounds hurting and not something new

she slowly got up her eyes closed in concentration, her breathing was raged and there were beads of sweat on her forehead.

she flashed open her eyes, and to my dismay they were bright green.. not her normal green, these were frickin neon green! i heard stiles gasp and take a step back. hell i wanted to take a step back, what in hell is happening to her?

she blinked once and her eyes were back to normal, she looked at us a little confused, but sprinted out the room muttering," i must, i must, i must" in a raspey voice.

i know it short but what a perfect cliffhanger!:)

comment and vote!