Chapter41

"All you have to do is tell us where your daddy is." Kali says gently, her claws on the other hand, aren't being so gentle. They dig through my abdomen once again and I have reduced to cringing from screaming. My voice is too wrecked to yell anymore.

"Dead." I spat, for the hundredth time.

"You're lying!" She hisses, I roll my eyes at her, tired of her saying the same damn thing.

"Once again, he died trying to protect me from hunters-" She digs into my stomach.

"I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAID BEFORE! YOU'RE LYING!" She completely lets the animal loose, her wolf taking over. She slashes at my throat. Dammit.

-//-

I lift my head up, all my wounds are healed, even my neck. I wake up to Duke

"What life are you on now, huh? Down 11? I think we should test how far you can go, ho many more do you have? Maybe its endless, which means endless torture. Or you could just tell us where he is." I smirk at him.

"How bout he go with the former? Again." He lets out a huff of air, annoyed with my choice.

"Alright then, Kali. Show Candice some more techniques."

"I think she may be running out, slashed my throat twice now." Kali lets out a growl and lunges at me, claws raised. Doing it this time is as good as I can get. I rip my chains out and grab onto her wrist, contorting it into an unearthly position. She looks at me with pain filled eyes, while Ducalion just watches.

"There was one thing I forgot to mention. Every time I lose a life, I gain a power." Her eyes widen, mine would too if I killed someone 11 times. I snap her arm, at least I was trying to snap her arm. I end up shattering all of her bones. Oops. The already dull light in her eyes are completely empty and I turn to Duke, but two alphas I've never met are already in front of me. Duke no where in sight. I stare at one and she starts having a seizure before completely stiff. Dead.

I glare at the other and he disingrates to a pile of ash before he can take a step.

"These powers are pretty handy." I mumble to myself, before walking out the door and being met with the blinding sun.

The Woods.

Really? They couldn't think of a better place to keep me? How cliché. I continue to walk until I come to the road. It isn't long before cars start driving by me, I keep putting my thumb out to get a ride but I don't think people are comfortable with picking up a girl covered form head to toe in blood.

Soon enough, I here a car slow down next to me, I look to see that it's none other then sheriff Stilinski.

"I got a call saying that there's a girl who looks like she just got into a fight with three bears. Should've guessed that it was you."

"Well, since history does repeat itself, you should have." I smile at him and he let's out a laugh.

"C'Mon, get in. You can explain what happened while I'm driving you...Where am I taking you?"

"Derek Hales loft, please." I tell him as I climb into his cruiser, careful not to get too much blood on his seats.

-//-

Guys, I'm gonna be wrapping up this story soon.