The Author May Have An Obsession With Truth Or Dare

Rarity's POV:
I loved this. Being here, breathing in Applejack's earthy scent. Surrounded by my friends. This is something I could never have with anyone else, and something I never want with anyone but her.

We started up a game of truth or dare, and Rainbow went first. "Pinkie Pie, truth or dare?" She asked, Pinkie smiled. "Dare." She said mischievously. "I dare you to... lick the bottom of Twilight's shoe." Rainbow sucked at dares. Pinkie did as she was told, but she looked a little sad.

She mumbled something about the shoe tasting like shit. Then she looked at me, "Rarity!" She screamed, "Truth or dare?" I didn't think Pinkie would do anything bad, but after what I did, I refused to choose truth. "Dare." I said. "I dare you to kiss Applejack!"

I faces Aj, she was blushing like crazy. "Let's do this sugarcube." She said, I leaned in and kissed her right on the lips. She started kissing back. Then she went lower, and started kissing my neck. She started to moan, which drove me crazy. I started kissing even more passionately, until I heard someone clear their throat.

Applejack's POV:
Eventually after a few rounds of embarrassing truths and steamy dares, it made it to Rainbow Dash. "Pinkie, truth or dare?" Rainbow asked. "Truth!" Pinkie said, after that last dare I didn't blame her. "Okay! Tell us you're biggest secret!" Rainbow Dash smirked, thinking she had Pinkie in a corner. Her smile dropped when Pinkie started laughing. "Do I have to choose one? It may take a while. I mean, I'm one kinky babygirl!" Twilight blushed when Pinkie used Twi's nickname for her, "And pretty much all of those kinks I don't tell anyone but Twilight."

I didn't know she kept so much from us. I knew kinks could be personal, and I knew she had some, but I didn't know she had so many! She thought for a while... she turned and whispered to her girlfriend, Twi nodded, then finally, "I guess there's my foot fetish. There's that." We all kind of looked at her. Except for Rarity, she was asleep.

"Unless... you think that that's to weird... then just forget about it." She blushed and looked down, genuinely afraid of us not excepting her. "Wait!" I yelled, startling everyone. "Is that the thing you did with Twilight that you were so worried about that day?" She nodded, Flutters and Dash were still looking at her funny.

She noticed this, and put her head down. She started to cry. "Ah, sugarcube! There's no need to cry! It's not weird at all! We totally accept you, right Rainbow Dash?" I said, glaring at Dash and Shy. "No, it's okay Aj. It's their decision. I don't... feel like playing anymore, goodnight guys." She muttered, starting to get up. "Wait!" Shy yelled, "Pinkie! We're fine with it, it just took us by suprise." Rainbow joined in, "Yeah! Did you honestly think we were gonna stop being your friends because of something that you like to do alone with Twilight?"

Twilight blushed at the mention of what Pinkie liked to do when they're alone. Pinkie Pie wiped her eyes with her arm, "W-well... yeah k-kinda...." She stuttered in between sobs. She started this kind of nervous laughter. The kind that happens when you were sad but then something funny happens, and you're laughing but you're sad and you gotta be sad right then.

"Well that's just plum ridiculous!" I said, "we could never stop being your friend for something like that!" I said, I could see the stress leave Pinkie's face. We continued our game.

-Time Skip--

Twilight's POV:
Rarity was out cold. The rest of us were still going strong, though. It was one in the morning and we weren't tired at all. It was my turn, "Applejack? Truth or dare?" I asked.

"Truth." She said. "So how are you and Rarity? Have you forgiven her? Are you two going to get back together?"

She didn't like my question. She was obviously pissed, but damn it! I wanted to know, and so did everyone here! She huffed, "Rarity and I are fine, Twilight. Of course I've forgiven her." I gestured to her asleep on my shoulder, "If I hadn't forgiven her, this wouldn't be happening. And I... I don't know if we're going to get back together, I don't know."

Applejack's POV:
That question awoke emotions I didn't even know I had. I was pissed, and scared, and confused, and sad, and a bunch of other things I couldn't name. All at the same time. "I don't want to play anymore." I stood up, waking up Rarity, and walked downstairs to recollect my thoughts.

Rarity's POV:
When I woke up, everyone was glaring at Twilight like she had just done some terrible thing. She blushed and covered her face. "What happened?" I asked. "Twilight asked Applejack a very personal question. A personal question you just don't ask to someone. Can you go get her?" Rainbow seemed upset, so I went to find her. As I walked out I heard Pinkie say, "You wanna talk about personal questions you don't ask someone Rainbow?" I wonder what that was about.

I found Applejack on the sofa, hiding her face. I went and sat next to her. "Applejack darling, are you okay?" I grabbed her face and looked into her emerald eyes. "Rarity, are we ever going to be the same?" She looked incredibly depressed, "I mean, can we just go back to the way we were? Nothing between us and unconditional love for each other?" I was about to cry, I had been waiting to hear this for a week. "Absolutely! Oh, Applejack! You have no idea how much I've hoped and prayed for this moment! I love you... so... so much! I would love to go back to how we used to be!" I said excitedly, this was the best moment of my life!

Applejack leaned in, and we shared a kiss. Things were finally back to the way they used to be. Life was finally back on track!

(A/N: lol like the title? seriously though, everything's back on track and looking up for our prize couple! Of course, the story isn't over yet! Future reference for my TwiPie fanfic, I'm keeping these personalities. So Pinkie will stay one kinky person in my TwiPie story. Hope you're prepared for that)