It's Been Fun Everyone, But This Is It For Now

Rarity's POV:
A few weeks had passed since Pinkie's party, and Applejack and I were better than ever. Things were back to normal. Everyone was much happier.

Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy had gone to spend the week with Fluttershy's grandparents, and Twilight and Pinkie were off in Florida at some beach. Applejack and I just spent a lot of time together now.

We spend more time over at her house, because my parents are still on the fence about our relationship. They're coming around, though.

Applejack's POV:
Rarity and I were at that SkyStrike place. I'm super glad Pinkie showed ot to us, because it's heaps of fun! Rarity and I spent a few hours here, jumping around and chatting. "Applejack?" Rarity said.

"Yeah, sugarcube?" I asked as I bit my lip. Rarity leaned in and kissed me. When she broke the kiss she mumbled, "I love you." I smiled and whispered back, "Then why the hell did you stop?"

We continued the kiss, and kind of just melted into each other, until we heard a familiar voice from across the room, "Applejack? Rarity? What are you doing?"

We looked over to see the lovable blonde clutz that everyone in our class loved. She got picked on a lot, but her friends were proud to stand up for her. "Hey, Derpy! How are you?" Rarity asked. "Oh, I'm doing great! Turner and me just got back from vacation! It was super fun and there were fireworks, woo-hoo!" She replied cutely, almost falling back as she used her arms to recreate the fireworks.

"Oh! Derpy, there you are! Why I've been looking for you for the past thirty minutes! You can't just walk off when I go to the bathroom!" Time Turner sounded angry, I started to worry. He walked up to Derpy, and gave her a big hug. Laying her head on his chest. "I was so worried about you." He kissed her forehead and turned to us.

"Oh! Applejack, Rarity! Hi, I didn't know you two were dating. You look happy, good for you!" He said with a broad smile. "Thanks, Dr. Whooves!" That was a fun nickname his friends had given him. He had a serious love for the Dr. Who show, and horses. So, the name just kinda came out out of Pinkie's mouth one day and it stuck.

Dr. Whooves and Derpy got a drink with Rarity and I before we went our separate ways.

Rarity and I spent the rest of the day having fun, laughing and loving each other. It stayed that way.

We loved each other, as much as any two people could love each other. Life was good, and everything was back on track.

(A/N: Okay, prepare for a kinda long note here.
Okay, this is it for now. The end of the story. The beginning of the next. I'm really happy all of you have been reading, and I hope you enjoyed! Thank you all! I'll start working on "TwiPie: Life Of The Party" (official title) as soon as possible.
Once again, I hope you liked the story. Thank you all for reading. See you soon! ~ Marshmallow