Good Bye is the Only Way

I couldn't wait any longer, I wanted to talk to Allison. I ran up to her drive way, no cars parked.

''Her parents must not be here...' I went behind her house and scaled up her wall. I saw her laying in bed. She was on her laptop, wearing a white shirt and a pink fleece bottoms. I gently knocked on her glass door. She looked at me and seemed suprised, yet pleased.

''Hey, what are you doing here?'' She asked while wearing a smile.

''Just passing by,'' my fake smile eventually died,'' And... I had to tell you I can't make our date tonight.''

''Why?''

'' I'm... Leaving town for a couple of days. I gonna go visit my grandparents.'' Technically, I wasn't lying. I was leaving town and I was gonna go visit someone.

''Oh.'' She seemed sad. Like she had lost someone close to her, it only made me feel worse.

I looked down. ''Sorry.''

She held my chin up and looked at me. '' Its ok.''

I put my hand on her cheek and brought her closer for a kiss. She didn't fight back or hesitate, she wanted it just as much as I did. I put my hands on her waist, but she had other plans. She grabbed my hands and put them around her. She smiled, and tripped us so we fell on her bed.

''Oops.'' She smiled. You would have to be blind to not see she did it on purpose, I didn't mind.

She got on top of me, giggling, and kissed me passionately. I reached behind her and held her tightly. She smiled and took off my shirt and pinned me down against the bed.

My heart started racing. I didn't know what I was doing, I reached behind her and started to take off her shirt. She didn't seem to care, she only kept smiling.

She whispered into my ear, ''Do whatever you want.''

I took of her shirt and held her close, and kissed her deeply. This was one of the moments of my life I didn't want to stop. She started to kiss down my neck, which only made my heart go even faster. I was worried if I would die of a heart attack, but I didn't care. I pulled away from the kiss and looked into her hazel eyes, ''I love you.''

She smiled, and threw me off the bed. ''Sorry, I'm not feeling it today. Maybe later tonight.''

I smiled, then I remembered. ''How about later.''

''Sounds like a date''

''Maybe it is''

She leaned in and kissed me. ''See you later.''

I went down her stairs, putting my shirt back on. I lived my final wish, I saw Allison one more time. I looked at my watch, 9:24am, I raced home.

I'll come back for that date Allison, I promise.