Part 1

Booming music along with the stench of cheap perfume and alcohol assaulted your senses as soon as you had walked through the door. You furrowed your brows and wrinkled your nose in disgust as you tried to accustom yourself to the overbearing atmosphere. Going to a male strip club was not how you expected to spend your 21st birthday but alas, here you were. Of course, this wasn't your idea by any means. It was Grell Sutcliffe's, one of your best friends. Devil's Playground opened up in your area just recently and the fiery redhead had been a regular ever since. He practically dragged you there tonight crooning that this club had the hottest men in the city and he wasn't going to allow you to spend another weekend binge watching Supernatural and stuffing your face with pizza until you could no longer move. You didn't see anything wrong with that at all.

You immediately regretted not putting up more of a fight, not wanting to admit that you were a bit curious about the hottest strip club in town. The female students had been buzzing about it ever since it opened up but you couldn't be bothered with silly strip clubs when you had Supernatural to catch up with. What more could a girl want? Surely the Winchesters and Castiel were enough for one girl. You made a mental note to strangle the redhead in his sleep when this was all over.

Of course, if you had to suffer, you weren't going to do it alone. Which is why you dragged your other best friend, Ciel Phantomhive along. He was less than thrilled but after a few hours of pleading and puppy dog eyes the older male caved in. He had quite the soft spot for you although you didn't know it. You met Ciel and Grell at your university, they were seniors while you were a junior. Since you had met them your first year you had grown quite close to them, you could always be found with either Ciel or Grell at all times. They didn't get along so well at first but grew to tolerate one another for your sake and you were eternally grateful for that.

Ciel's cerulean eyes darted around the room trying to acquaint himself to the unfamiliar and obtrusive environment. His lips were slightly pursed indicating that he was clearly uncomfortable but, desperately tried to hide that beneath a mask of indifference, you of course knew better.

You shifted uncomfortably in your tight black mini dress and matching stilettos that the flamboyant redhead had so "kindly" picked out for you. You tugged at the bottom of the fabric in a fruitless attempt to cover as much skin as you possibly could. The dress clung to you like a second skin accentuating every curve, leaving very little to the imagination. In fact, Ciel had to do a double take when he came to pick you up from your dorm room.

"Hurrryyyy!" The eccentric male huffed impatiently as he grabbed your wrist and practically dragged you to an open table his keen eyes zeroed in on near the stage. "The show is about to start!"

You glanced back at the bluenette and mouthed a silent plea for help, your (e/c) eyes pleading and desperate. Ciel shrugged apologetically deciding there was nothing he could do to help and leisurely trailed along behind you, clearly in no rush to head anywhere.

You could barely hear Grell over the deafening music and cheers of heavily intoxicated women and men. The club was full of middle aged women who reeked of whiskey and rum, their eyes glassy and unfocused despite the club having opened just an hour ago. They must have been regulars you thought to yourself. The strobe lights pulsed a multitude of bright neon colors that were perfectly in sync with the heavy bass of the overwhelming music. The room was so densely packed that it was uncomfortably hot and humid. Grell had to practically shove people out of the way with you still in tow until the three of you finally reached the the table.

As soon as you had taken a seat in between your friends and gotten comfortable, a cheery waiter with two toned hair, a beautiful golden blond on top and a nicely contrasting jet black on the bottom, greeted you. His dazzling chartreuse orbs, much like Grell's, locked onto you, a wide grin gracing his features.