Part 2

Sebastian held a cigarette in between his lips as he brought a lighter up, flicking it open with one hand and shielding the flame from the breeze with the other. He closed his eyes as he took a long drag and sighed contently.

It had been another typical day at work, patrons throwing money at him and begging to let them touch his pristine body. Truthfully, this was the perfect job for an incubus, who fed off of sexual arousal and of course, sex itself. He had his pick of women to take home, the job provided many, eager to please the demon.

A huge crowd like tonight gave off a rather large aura of desire and lust, feeding the demon, although it wasn't enough. He was ravenous. The young woman, (Name), gave off a particularly enticing energy, he sensed it while he was on stage and zeroed in on you. He was glad that you were the woman he was to dance for as a personal favor from a patron who was close to the manager.

But it still wasn't enough.

Raw hunger and lust wasn't nearly as satisfying as the act of intimacy itself, as the soul was only vulnerable and unprotected during said act. Feeding on the soul was much more satisfying than feeding off of mere energy.

Prolonged contact with an incubus would certainly drain a victim of their life force, their soul, and eventually lead to death. The rate of deterioration was up to how much life force the incubus drained from the victim at any given time. Sometimes, if feeling particularly hungry and merciless, all it took was one night.

Sebastian certainly didn't like restraining himself, he usually would feed off of women who wandered to the club alone, someone nobody would miss or even know was gone.

But (Name), based on the intensity of her aura, would have a most delectable soul, one worth savoring. A soul worth draining slowly and carefully, indulging in the flavor for as long as possible, prolonging her inevitable demise. Sebastian had restraint when the prize was worthy of it, and worthy it was. The demon's mouth watered as he imagined how absolutely divine her soul would taste.

He was awoken from his reverie by the sound of heels clacking loudly against the concrete. He turned to his right only to see the very person that was on his mind, causing a grin to form on his face. He was certain you would be easy to charm and win over.

------------------

You didn't seem to notice him at first, you leaned against the wall with your eyes closed, blissfully unaware of the dangerous creature only a few feet away from you. The demon's eyes dragged down your form, burning with lust and hunger. He was sure you would make an exquisite meal.

"Well, hello there stranger." He purred with his silky smooth voice before taking another long drag of his cigarette.

Your eyes flew open in surprise at the proximity of the voice before they settled on the handsome demon. You regained your composure although your eyes seemed to linger for a few more moments on the dancer before you could say anything.

You had the strangest desire to be closer to the garnet eyed man as soon as your gaze landed on him. Something about him was so enticing, so alluring, but at the same time you had the terrifying urge to get as far away from this man as you possibly could. Every fiber of your being was telling you that something was very very wrong about the beautiful dancer before you. Something deep within you recognized him as a threat, an ancient and primal fear, long forgotten by humans. You had goosebumps all over your body and shiver of dread raced down your spine. Why hadn't you felt this earlier when you were much closer to him? You pushed these odd feelings to the back of your mind, deciding to ignore them.

"Hi, I didn't see you there..." You finally managed as a faint blush dusted your cheeks at seeing the person that was on your mind.

"I must have done an amazing job earlier for you to be so distracted." Sebastian teased with a mischievous smirk and chuckled deeply. Your expression was one of utter shock and embarrassment.