Chapter 3

"Spill the beans, (Name)." Alois demanded with a hand on his hip as eager icy blue orbs studied your features carefully, trying to catch any change in your expression.

Alois was your coworker, the two of you worked at a small coffee shop near campus. The boisterous blonde quickly grew on you and you enjoyed his company. He wasn't the most dedicated worker out there, but his looks brought in many customers, males and females alike. If it weren't for his popularity you were sure Elizabeth, your boss, would have fired him ages ago.

"It's really nothing, Alois." You concentrated on rearranging the pastries in the display case, purposefully avoiding eye contact with the prying blonde.

"That's bullshit. You're glowing (Name)!" The blonde gasped in surprise as a thought struck him. "Did you get laid!?"

"No!"

"Then what?"

"Does Lizzy know you're wearing booty shorts to work again?" You raised an eyebrow quizzically at the blonde as you tried to change the subject to your boss instead.

Alois snorted and rolled his eyes. "She's such a prude! She should kiss my glorious ass for all the business it brings her!"

You giggled as your coworker swayed his denim clad hips before he snuck over to the display case and popped a chocolate chip cookie into his mouth.

"Now tell me what happened last night or so help me (Name), I will spank it out of you."

"You are such a pervert, Alois." You sighed in exasperation, used to your coworker's perverse ways. This was tame for Alois, who constantly overshared every detail of his colorful sex life with you.

Alois rolled his eyes at your reaction as you eyed the attractive blonde suspiciously, afraid he would share the details of his latest escapades. "You need some kinky sex in your life."

"I have plenty of kinky sex in my life." You huffed in annoyance as you busied yourself with cleaning the counter. It was a rainy day so business was slow and the cafe was completely empty.

"Reading fanfics doesn't count, (Name)."

You shot the blonde a heated glare at the mention of your guilty pleasure and playfully punched him on the arm. "It does too." You muttered under your breath as you returned to your task.

"So are you gonna tell me? Or am I gonna have to spank-"

"Alright, alright! I'll tell you, but there isn't much to tell." You took a deep breath as you recounted the events of the previous night, from Ciel being grinded on, to Sebastian asking you back to his place.

Alois stared at you for several long moments, mouth gaping and eyes nearly bulging out of their sockets.

"Are you fucking kidding me, (Name)?"

"Uhmm....no?" You drawled uncertainly, not exactly sure to what part of the story the blonde was referring to.

"Let me get this shit straight. This Sebastian guy was going to fuck you senseless, and Ciel fucking cockblocked you?" Alois hissed, looking genuinely furious as his icy blue orbs fixated on you.

"Oh my fuck, Alois. Do you really have to say it like that?"

"Say what?" The blonde asked with feigned innocence. "That Sebastian was going to fuck you senseless?" He repeated slowly, pronouncing each syllable carefully, making sure to draw out your discomfort.

You did not need your imagination to wander back to your daydreams, you had already spent all day in class thinking about the mysterious dancer. You couldn't help but wonder what would have happened if things played out a little differently last night. If Ciel hadn't showed up, would you have spent the night with the garnet eyed man? And if you did, what would that have been like? Would it have been as mindblowing and breathtaking as you had imagined? Would it have been sweet, slow and sensual? Or rough, needy, and aggressive? Maybe a sweet combination of both?