44

When you'll want to go back to her

when you left her, she thought her whole world would end. she spent sleepless nights for months, she wasn't herself for so many days. your absence taught her so many things. the woman you left isn't the same anymore. the woman you abandoned has changed. she is not the person you will find when you are back. her lips still speak of love, her eyes still glisten with hope, but you cannot walk into her life again. you cannot speak the same words to woo her again. 
your absence taught her about life, she's learnt about herself, the parts that she buried to keep you alive. she's learnt about herself, the parts that you tried to kill with your arrogance. i know you will come back looking for her. she will not be where you left. she will not be waiting in the same spot where you left her. you broke her, but trust me, she's stronger than before. the woman you left isn't someone you shall find even in crowds. she's moved on, i feel sorry for you. 
now you are just a part of her past, you are a part that is no longer existing in her life. your silence is all that she needed to hear. she realized that she was not asking for too much, she was just asking the wrong person. she has become the most dangerous person you'll ever know, because she's a woman who has survived a hurricane alone, she survived without you. when you'll go back to her, she will not let you in, because she no longer needs you even in her happiest days.