Me!

Hey, guys. So, since I only have a few more chapters of this book I decided to post a chapter about me. So, I'll be posting some facts, pictures, and a video that I just took like 6 minutes ago. Also, the pictures are really blurry because I'm horrible at taking pictures, so please don't pay attention to them.

Facts about me:

- I am 15

- My birthday is July 22nd, 2003

- I am fandom trash, the fandom I'm currently trash for at the moment is kpop, mostly bts, and Hyuna.

- I am currently working on a few Bts stories, they're all poly! bts because I am trash for poly! bts and there just aren't enough fanfics about poly!bts

- I have six cats (two of them are my aunts but she lives with us, so...). Their names are Oakley, Aspen, Dj, Isis, Kali, and Akka. Isis is the oldest at seven-nine, Dj is three-five, Kali is three-four, Akka is two-three, and Oaklyn and Aspen are two-five months old. Even though they are all my babies and I love them to death, Kali is the cat that claimed me and she is my princess.

- I have bipolar disorder, depression, anxiety, chronic insomnia, and PTSD.

- I have a lot of chronic illnesses and disorders and scoliosis.

- I am the oldest of three girls. Kennedy is a year younger than me and she'll be fourteen this year, Makiya or Kiya is three years younger than me and she'll be thirteen next year. They are both my half-sisters.

- I have a really rare mutation called "The thirteenth chromosome" and only 36 people including myself have had it since either 74', 75', or 76'. Since there aren't many people with it, we'll probably have to wait like twenty years for more people to be born with it so that doctors and scientists can find out more about it.

- I was sexually abused by my dad at eight years old, he also sexually abused Makiya and Kennedy when they were six and five. We went to court against him last year and he was found guilty, but since he pleaded guilty he only got 4 years and 9 months. He'll be getting out around the time I turn 18.

- I am currently homeschooled and have been since the 7th grade.

- I'm a freshman (got held back in the first grade for missing too much school) but my mom and nana plan on having me be a junior by next year.

- I'm a pesco-vegetarian

- I am biracial and I'm mixed with so many things it would take forever to think of all of them. But I do know that I am mixed with black, European, Indian, French, Spanish, A lot of races from Africa, Scandinavian, Irish, Scottish, Norwegian, Portuguese, German, and many many more.

- Jennifer Lawrence is my cousin on my nana's side although I've never met her and I am related to a famous gangster called "Doc Holiday" from like the wild west or whatever. He's had movies made about him and Brad Pitt's played him.

- I am bisexual and I know a lot of people who are homosexual. My girlfriend is bisexual, my sister is bisexual, my mom is sapiosexual, I have friends who are trans, lesbian, gay, ace, and bisexual, I have a gay cousin who also does drag.

- I've been dating my girlfriend, Shylecia or Shy, for a year and 10 months. Our two year anniversary is in January. We've known each over since we were either nine or ten and she's a month younger than me but is a sophomore.

- I currently have over 10 stories I'm working on and over 20 that I have in my "Story plots" document.

- My mom had me at 19 and she is 34

- I am a bookwork and I have over 100 books (I haven't even read half and I've had most of them for years)

- I have over 100 family members, most are cousins.

- My grandfather's family is from Tenessee and my nana's family is from Kentucky but I have family from all around the world

- I have over 30 internet friends and we're all in a group chat together

- I love anime and manga. My most favorite anime of all time is Fairy Tail and I'm trying to finish the manga at the moment. I also love sword art online, vampire knight, Rosario and vampire, brothers conflict, death note, black butler, Ouran high school host club, soul eater, psycho pass, attack on titan, attack on titan: junior year, Todadora, the seven deadly sins (I had to look on netflix for more animes I like and I saw that the third season for this was seriously just put on today, I fucking screamed and it's 3 in the morning. Oh my fuck. I guess I know what I'm about to do. I am not ready to see Meliodas die even though I know he comes back. Fuck, get ready for a whole bunch of fucking feels, Kailani).

- This isn't a fact but I am currently shaking because of the new seven deadly sins season on netflix

- My whole name is Kailani Grace Shinault (My name is hypened and my dad's name Melvin is after Shinault but I no longer use it). Kailani is portuguese for "Sea and Sky", Grace is latin for "God's favor" which is hilarious because there is no way in hell that I am god's favor. Shinault used to be Chenault but my ancestor was a slave and she had a baby with the man that owned her and his last name was "Chenault" and since he didn't want people to know that he had a baby with a slave, he made her change the last name to Shinault. Practically all of my family use Shinault but I have found family members who use the original version. Grace was my great-grandmothers name and she died before I was born but my mom said that as a baby I would stare at the ceiling and laugh so we believe that my great-grandma would visit me. Also, when I was younger, my mom and I had gone to this pagan shop cause I needed to use the bathroom and the woman working started talking to my mom about Grace and me. She told her how "My great-grandmother was really proud of me"

- I am Pagan, my sister is pagan, my mom is spiritual

- When I was born, my grandpa stopped drinking because he had realized that he had grandchildren that loved him (I just love the fact that I'm the reason he stopped drinking even though he has three other grandkids). I used to remind him so much of my mom that he would call me the nickname he used to call her which was "Woogie". He died in 2011 when I was 8.

- I only have one friend and that is my best friend, Mariah

Here's a picture of my princess:

And then here's my face reveal: