50

God, he loved you with every beat of his heart. Sometimes when it was hard to love you, he always looked aback, at what both of you had but you broke him, you made him doubt life itself. You made him hate his existence and every memory you left behind shattered him day in day out. Some days, it was hard for him to breath, some days, it was hard for him to wake up and face himself. You broke him. Whenever they asked about you, he always talked well about you because he always loved you and perhaps, he always will
Trust me, he loved you more than his soul, and when you were sad, his soul sank in distress thinking of ways to make you happy, thinking of ways to remove the sadness from your face. He loved you even when you gave him pain, he truly did. Perhaps you know it too. Every time you were doubting yourself, he sparked fire within you, he made you fall in love with your skin, your voice, and the flaws you hide. Part of him always begged for you in prayers and part of him fought for you even when you were pushing him away.
Sometimes he blamed himself for letting you go because he couldn't believe that you were the one who tore him into pieces. Girl, you will regret it soon. Men like him are rare, he loved your scars and healed your wounds, he made you laugh even when you couldn't smile. You let him go. You tore him into bits and now, your memories fill his bones with pain, they fill his eyes with tears and nostalgia is getting the worst of him. When you fall in love with someone else, I hope their eyes remind you of him. 
I hope their voices remind you of his cries and when you find yourself broken, I hope you remember the pain you made him go through. He is not like the rest, he loved you despite your every flaw and I hope one day it hits you hard that you let go of someone who knew how to love you even when you hated your own existence. One day you shall remember all the times you took him for granted and you will regret that you lost the moon while counting the stars.