Just Like It Was Before

The room was silent, it stayed this way for what felt like eternity. Tension filled the air as everyone racked their brains for something to say.

"I'm sorry," Borg blurted out. Kai nodded, "It's fine." He mumbled. "Please," Zane beckoned, "Tell us more."

Kai took a deep breath and began. First about their eyes and how they later realised that this was a mind control situation. Second, one how every incident had happened at Borg Tower and only Borg Tower.

"Borg, how could you have never noticed that?" Cole shot at him as he glanced at the handicapped man.

Borg shrugged, "Look, I may be the owner of this company but I don't take charge of everything. There are departments that do that, they just give me reports."

Cole frowned, "So...no one reported to you these kind of things?"

Borg shook his head, he then sighed and fixed his eyes on the ground. "Well I guess...I don't know my company as well as I think I do." He muttered. His tone and posture gave away the betrayed and worried feelings that were flowing into his mind.

"It's alright," Zane comforted as he gave a small smile at him. "These kind of things do happen."

"What we need to do now, is catch this guy and bring him to justice." Kai added. "There's no other way."

"How?" Borg asked, shaking his head. "There's no way, we hardly have a lead."

"Yeah," Lloyd agreed, "For one we don't even know if it's some guy or many guys, or maybe girls! Anyone can pull this off..." He sighed.

"Hardly, but we do have one." Kai replied. They all glanced at him, their interest piqued. "Keep going," Zane beckoned.

"Okay look," Kai leaned forward tensely.

"We know all these things happened in Borg Tower and that it's got something to do with the weapons. Bishop showed me security footage of Ashley sneaking off to the weapons manufacture room and-" he paused, glancing at Cirus, "One of the benders, Samuel Yamada was a famous martial artist who was invited to test the weapons, is that correct?" As he raised his eyebrows at Cirus, he nodded. "But apparently never made it to the guest room." Kai finished off.

"Wait wait wait, I need to pause you there," Cirus spluttered.

"You're telling me- the report I received on a successful weapons test by one of the most well known martial artists outside of Ninjago City was false?"

Kai shrugged, "Every piece of evidence points in that direction."

P.I.X.A.L shook her head, "Kai you must be mistaken, all reports are backed with evidence." she said in a firm voice. "Oh yeah?" He challenged, turning his head to face her, "Where's the evidence?"

P.I.X.A.L turned to the computer at the side of the room and exited the blue print. With her linkage to the system, she quickly grabbed some security footage inside the system's memory and behold, was a room. A well built man was standing at the centre talking to one of the employees. She held a clipboard in her hand and her blonde hair was tied up into a ponytail while Samuel had his arms folded and his eyebrows trained on the person before him, nodding attentively as though he was being told important information. Then, the two of them both walked into a room and the footage closed.