First Time

By the time I had finished washing and wrapped myself in the big fluffy white towel, Julie had been long gone...

I walked out into the bedroom and sat on the bed.

There was a knock at the door and a fully clothed Julie went to answer it.

"Come in Stacie"

The two of them came upstairs......she was oblivious to anything that had happened before and I watched as the two of them came upstairs, embraced and then began to remove their clothing.

Stacie had a magnificent body and I almost wish it was her that was making love to me.........maybe later.

I watched as she stripped to her bra and knickers and then took a seat in the corner of the room.

Julie walked in....she was wearing a bathrobe and she asked me to stand up, she removed my towel and admired my naked body all over again...she then undid the sash on her robe and let it fall to the floor.

I had only seen her naked less than ten minutes earlier but it was like this was the first time and my eyes drank in the sight of her......I didn't realise that I had licked my lips and then in the blink of an eye we were kissing, I was tingling and feelings so many new sensations and when she first kissed and then suckled a tender spot on my neck I was ready to give myself up to her.

She continued to make me quake in anticipation and my breasts begged for her to touch them......she had obviously thought the same thing and I felt her hot breath around my nipple and then she pursed her lips around it....I groaned in response and when her fingers tweaked the nipple that she couldn't suckle too I began to lose control.

Julie was an expert and she was driving me crazy.....I looked across to Stacie and saw that she had already removed her bra and was manipulating her nipples.......I imagined that her knickers were already soaked and would be soon on the floor alongside the bra and that she would have her fingers buried inside her no doubt sexy and sweet vagina...

I laid down on the bed and Julie joined me, we continued to kiss....I propped myself up on the pillows and allowed her to make love to my body, I watched as she moved herself further down the bed and her tongue moved down the valley of my breasts and entered my belly button...then she continued down until she was eye level with my pussy.

She smiled in appreciation at the lack of hair which covered my slit and I couldn't wait to have her tongue inside me........I noticed that Stacie was now completely naked and had three fingers inside her own pussy....she had her legs opened at wide angle and I could see the juice which was leaking out and past her fingers.....her head was thrown back in ecstasy.

I was averted from my gaze as I felt Julie put her tongue inside of me....The feeling was immensely satisfying and I panted in response as she sucked the juice that was collecting in pools within me and gradually out and upon her tongue and down my legs....I was wetter than the shower had made me and this was a new and amazing sensation.

My orgasm hit me like a force nine hurricane and I wondered if I would ever get my heartrate back to normal.........is this is what lesbian sex and lovemaking was all about then I couldn't wait to experience it over and over again.

I took a breather and watched as Julie crossed over to Stacie and stuck her tongue between her legs and soon brought her to an orgasm and then the two of them stood up, held hands and came over to the bed....I watched as Stacie took her place between my legs and pulled the lips apart before plunging three fingers inside me.....Julie decided that it was time for me to taste her first girl and she climbed onto the bed, put her thighs alongside my head and lowered her extremely wet vagina to my mouth...

I was receiving pleasure from the top and the bottom and as I licked and sucked on her vaginal lips I was rewarded with her sweet juice which flowed out of her and into my mouth....at the same time I orgasmed for the second time as Stacie took me over the edge...I had been well and truly fucked by my best friend and her girlfriend...

The two of them got up off the bed and before leaving Julie turned to me

"I need to spend some time with my girlfriend"

I nodded my head and watched as the two of them left hand in hand and went into the spare room...

I laid back on the pillows and thought about all that had happened and then I remembered what Lobelia had said and I whistled.

I was home and in my bed.

"Did you enjoy it Quinoa?"

"That's an understatement Lobelia"

"Well I am very happy you did......you are now one of us"

With that I closed my eyes and fell asleep.