Instantaneous Travel

I awoke to the smell of bacon and eggs and after a quick shower and change of clothes decided to go and investigate…

I saw my mother busy behind the stove and she was humming a tune that was unfamiliar to me..

“Good Morning Quinoa”

“Hi mum……have you seen Cheryl?”

“Yes, she is out taking a walk with your father but I expect them back very soon” 

I took a couple of pieces of bacon and one egg and made a sandwich and then went back upstairs…

It didn’t take long before I heard their excited voices and I rushed to go and see Cheryl and tell her my news.

“Cheryl I need to speak with you”

“Sure Quinoa what can I help you with?”

“In your room if that’s ok?”

“Come on then…..Ive got the dress fitting this morning”.

I followed her up the stairs and into her room, as she entered I made sure to lock the door…….I didn’t want any uninvited guests.

“So Quinoa what do you want to speak to me about?”

“I had sex for the first time last night”

“You did….who was the lucky guy?”

“Actually it was a girl……Julie”

She looked astonished…….

“But you know how mum and dad feel about that?”

“Ah but that’s ok”

“Why is it ok?”

“Because a little bird tells me that you have indulged in a little lady love too”

She looked at me and her face turned a deep shade of red.

“You cant tell anyone about this”

“Of course I wont Cheryl”

“So did you enjoy your first foray into the world of lesbian sex?”

“Yes I did and I cant wait to experience more of the same”

We hugged..

“Don’t worry Cheryl…I was as shocked to hear that you had been with a girl and in  particular the sister of Stacie….but she is a knockout”

I left her room and went back into mine and then something unusual happened………the sun disappeared and it went dark and then I looked around and saw Lobelia in my room.

“Whats going on?”

She moved over to me and touched my temples………I received all the information from her about heaven, all of the other people that I met in the room and how my life on the earth was now over.

“Its time to go Quinoa”

“Go?  But what about my family”

“I told you….everything happens in the blink of an eye and they wont even know you are gone”

I took her hand and was transported to a house which was unfamiliar to me….I saw the six girls…..Rachel, Ophelia, Octavia, Therese, Natalia and Leanne and lastly I saw Lobelia.

I watched as Lobelia stood forward and addressed us all…..

“With the exception of Quinoa you all know that shedding your corporeal existence is important for this journey and you all know that it will be reinstated once you are back in this world, our work is done and we will be leaving imminently”.

I raised my hand and Lobelia looked across to me.

“Yes I know Quinoa”

I watched as the six of them formed a circle around me and transferred the contents of their minds to me and then I understood.

We all joined hands…