Chapter 4

The next few months were relatively good for Nico. He got promoted to supervisor which meant more money which meant more yaoi mangas, way more yaoi mangas. Hades was pretty happy because he had a new friend, Persephone. Which meant no more tripping on the blob when he was getting out of bed. His nightmares resided, so he was sleeping pretty well.

Everything was coming up Nico.

Except for the fact that he hadn't seen Will.

Like, at all.

He would practically patrol the halls looking for the blond, but no luck. He would wait outside his first period room. No luck. During 6th period (The only time Nico actually got sit on his ass and stay seated). He voiced his troubles to his best friend, Hazel.

"What do you mean he's not here?" Hazel asked, finishing up her Flamiche (idk its French look it up)

Nico felt like he was about to burst into tears "I don't know he's just not here. What do I do?"

"You wait"

"...Huh"

"You wait, like a normal person, don't go off stalking him like- "Hazel looked around to see if anyone was paying attention" Well, Mr. Jackson"

Nico sighed "For the last time, I was walking Hades and he walked out of house and bumped into me. That's it ends of story. No stalking. No spying. No swabbing of DNA to make oh-so perfect clones"

"Hades is a cat"

"Yea, and?"

"Cats don't need to be walked"

"Can we go back to the issue on hand "Nico said, starting to get little edgy " He's not here. Where could he be."

Just as he said this. His friend Jason sat down next to him.

"So what's going on?" He asked

"Nico has a new boy toy"

"I hate you"

"You Mean 'Mr. Sunshine'"

"Yep" Hazel confirmed

"I might be able to help you with that" Jason said as he pulled a piece of paper and jotted something down.

"Jason!" a brunette yelled from across the room waving him over.

"Gotta go, here" Jason said as he handed Nico the paper.

Nico looked at it and almost passed out.

On it was written 7 Apollo Street, Olympus 13324.

Holy Crap.

Nico had some stalking to do.