Chapter 15

Will was scared.

He didn't know what to do.

Nico had just had a seizure and passed out.

It took him 2 minutes to comprehend what had just happened before calling the police. They told him that an ambulance would be coming in 3 minutes and to stay still.

That was the last thing Will wanted to do.

He kept pacing around feeling guilty and ashamed. It was his fault that Nico had a seizure. If he hadn't of pushed him this far he would still be conscious.

He felt like crap.

When the ambulance got to the apartment, Nico's mouth was still foaming. They bombarded Will with questions that he half assed answers. He really didn't care about their questions, He cared about Nico. If he was alright or not. As he looked back he saw 2 paramedics carrying Nico out on a stretcher. It was only now that Will had realized how deathly pale and skinny Nico was. He was training to be a doctor so he should've realized this. It had eluded him the whole time, even though it was fairly obvious that Nico was unhealthy. Will had a sour pang in his chest. He wanted to take care of Nico.

Wait, what?

That thought screwed Will's mind up. What was he thinking? He looked at Nico in got the same pang in his chest. He remembered the first time they met. He had looked at him and thought 'Wow that guy's pretty cute'. Will had smiled because he thought Nico's blush was adorable. Will could feel himself trembling as he looked at Nico. He took a step to follow him but he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around but the hand never got of his shoulder.

"I'm sorry, sir"

Will looked at her with a quizzical look.

"You can't go on the ambulance."

Will's face turned into a sneer as he tore the hand of his shoulder and marched toward the ambulance and forced his way inside. Some of the paramedics gave him look and the others tried to stop him with no success. When he got to Nico side, he took his hand and held it. It was cold but a comforting cold, the kind of cold you feel when you eat ice cream. He gave Nico and endearing smile as the ambulance's engine started up.

He was never letting go.