Chapter 6

As Nico crawled towards to the fence , he could hear loud yelling from inside although it was muffled by the wall. He surveyed his surrounding him and noticed a garbage can. He quietly crawled towards it, careful not to disturb the old man watering his plants. ( Although, he didn't seem to notice him. Then he got up and stepped on the garbage can, testing to see if it withstand his weight before climbing on top and and doing a ninja flip over the fence. Gymnastics can really pay off.

As Nico got closer to the fence he could hear the yelling better now and make out the words.

"How dare you , you ungracious child.Do you know what I've gone through just to give you a good life. And you know what you do, you disgrace me. Your not even my child. Your father left you at my doorstep, you should be happy that i took you in. You horrible-"

"Mom, stop overreacting. This isn't a ba-

CRASH

Nico ducked and scampered to the other side of the house to avoid being hit by- woah-WOAH.

Nico had just avoided being stabbed with a 7 inch steak knife.

Who the fuck would through a steak knife.

Even worse, it was probably directed toward Will.

Nico had to get out of here. Now

He look over the to peer through the window. He saw Will and an older woman, probably the psycho who through the knife.

"Will-" The woman had a shocked expression on her face.

"Mom, I-I... I'm so sorry"

Nico could see tears starting to form in Will's eye. He looked shocked as well and looked down at his hands as if they weren't his.

An idea slowly started to form in Nico's mind. A sick, twisted idea.

The woman hadn't thrown the knife.

Will had.