When Bad meets Bad

Prolouge

"Addison Samantha-Jade Smith, you are not going to give your mother a kiss on your first day at the new school." My mother yelled from behind me.

"No." I said turning around and smirking at her as she glared at me and turned around in her formal attire her tight long knee length skirt and tight top with a blazer over it as her hair was in a high ponytail not one piece of hair falling out..

As soon as she had gone I pulled my hair out from the tight bun into a more loser one on the top of my head pulling out wisps I checked over my outfit a black top and my  light denim shorts, leaning over to tie up the laces of combat boots and placing my sunglass on the top of my heads.

"Yay there is a new student." I heard a high pitched voice, I rolled my eyes turning to face the girl who had blonde hair and was wearing some tight dress that barely fight her boobs.

"Ooh she is pretty, I am Giovanna and this is Bonnie-" She said pointing to a girl with long black hair who just had this fake ass bitchy smile plastered on her fake ass face. " and this is Lillianne." she said pointing to a girl with blonde hair who was in jeans.

I just glared at them. "I don't like to associate myself with fake people." I muttered walking towards the school. I looked down to check my watch as it read 8:30.

"Shit." I had already recieved a show around the school during break and I knew where my classes where and everything and also my locker.

I ran towards my locker and put away a few of my books before grabbing my science book, maths and music books. I stuffed them in my bag and walked towards the science building.

I didn't even bother knocking on the door as it was already 8:40 since I may have had a few struggles to reach m locker.

The teacher looked up straight away his mouth a gape, he soon closed it and stood up straight, I roled my eyes leaning against the frame with my classic smirk plastered on my face god I missed pissing teachers off.

"Who are you?" The teacher asked sticking his nose up in the air.

"The new student, now if you do not mind I am going to sit my ass down on one of the chairs at the back?" I waited for him to answer but he stood there yet again his mouth a gape. "Good." I muttered shoving my way passed him as a few people chuckled while others smirked and others stood there glaring at me for example that bitch I met earlier- uh what was her name oh yeah Giovanna.

I sat up the back near a guy who was covered in tattoos and piercings with brown hair that flicked a little.

"I am Louis." He muttered leaning over to shake my hand and I shook it he seemed ok.

"Addison but call me Addi." I said back smiling for a short few seconds before another person tapped on my shoulder.

"Hey I am June." she said smiling yet again she had a butterfly tattoo that flew across one of her shoulders and she also had a nose piercing and whiteish hair with a beanie on.

"Addison but call me Addi." I said smiling back at her.

I was now on my way to music, math was a blow I had it with June and she is so nice she is really good friends with Louis personally I think they should date but she said she liked this guy Niall and he was irish which is really cool.

I walked into the music class as yes you have guessed correctly music is my favourite class.

I walked up to teacher and handed her the slip to show of my newness and walked up to the back next to a curly haired guy and Louis who had a blonde guy next to him and another guy who had black hair in a quiff style and a guy with slightly shaved hair I smiled at Louis waving at him.

"Hey Addi, well I may as well introduce you to all the guys this is Niall-" he said pointing to the blonde guy who had tattoos and piercings as did the rest of them."Zayn" he said pointing to the guy with the quiff. Who was gorgeous and quite mysterious looking if you ask me. "Liam." He said pointing to the guy with slightly shaved hair who waved at me. " and Harry." He said pointing to the guy with curly hair who was fairly attractive, he just shot me a slight glare and went back to writing on his note pad,

"Geez."  I muttered rolling my eyes and sitting down.

I played with my nose piercing as I felt someones stare burning through me and I turned my head to see none of the guys and then I turned my head to see Harry's eyes catch mine.

He kept the eye contact as I grabbed the note pad out of his grasp and began reading what he had written down. 

"wow." I whispered he had written done numerous amounts of songs and they were actually really good. Before I knew it the  the notebook had been ripped away from my hands and I looked up from my hands to meet a glaring Harry.

"You are good." I said smirking and sitting down.

 He rolled his eyes and stood up moving to the side of the classroom....

Hmmmm.... I wonder if i annoy him.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

BECAUSE JENNA AND CAITLIN ASKED

-CLAIRE