o.o2

We were now sitting on the couch my legs draped over Zayn's lap we were playing twenty questions now.

"Ok so what is your favourite band?" Zayn asked looking at me smiling massaging my feet even though I had my socks on.

"Hmm probably All Time Low or Pierce The Veil." I said and he nodded.

"GAY!" I heard Harry say and I shot him a glare he walked in with the girl- I couldn't even remember her name.

"I think All Time Low are good but I haven't really heard Pierce The Veil." Zayn replied and I nodded chuckling slightly.

"They are amazing!" I stated smiling.

"What about you?" I asked him and he blushed.

"Don't go and think I am not a bad boy because I am I could beat your ass in an instant if you laugh but I like Ed Sheeran's music." I couldn't hold it in I began laughing so much, Yea Ed Sheeran was amazing and I loved his music he had an amazing talent for writing but Zayn had this big ol' bad boy reputation and you expected for him to like bloody Bring Me The Horizon or some other crap.

He threw my legs off of him in an instant before crawling on top of me pinning my hands above my head.

"You will regret laughing." He said rubbing his nose against mine.

So far I had learned that he was only living with the boys because they had all grown up together and Harry's dad hated him and the only way to get rid of him was to buy a big house; his dad was pretty rich like Bill Gates but not a gazillion bucks but apparently he was pretty loaded. Zayn  was born on the 12th of January 1993, he had a soft spot for girls that were smart, he has three sisters but he drifted apart from them but he still calls them at least twice a year since we live in London while they live in Bradford he admitted that he missed them but he didn't feel like he belonged in Bradford.

"get off her mate you can't fuck on the first date." Harry said angrily but had a sly smirk plastered across his face as he stroked the blonde's hair as she sat on his lap.

"says you." I said and began laughing as did Zayn, I was side tracked because before I knew it Zayn was tickling me and of course I had a bad reaction to this as I pushed his chest while holding in my laughter he fell to the ground rolling in pain.

"shit i am so sorry Zayn." I said as he groaned in pain rubbing his man nipples.

"That hurt like shit." He groaned I grabbed his hands pulling him up in an instant and I fell into his chest. " You got some muscles on you." He said smiling and kissing my forehead.

I like Zayn he seems so nice and I already knew quite a bit about him.

"I should get going by the way!" i said before that happened the doorbell rang and Niall the blonde Irish one ran to the door and opened it his expression suddenly changed to scared as I heard rough footsteps walk in and in came the devil aka my mother.

She stormed over to me.

"HOW DARE YOU RIDE OFF LIKE THAT I AM SICK OF YOUR FILTHY BEHAVIOUR ADDISON!" She screamed I smirked may as well have fun with this.

"Nice to see you too mother." I stated reaching into Zayn's pockets, if i knew one thing that my mother despised it was smoking and of course I smoked it relaxed my muscles. I picked up the lighter and the packet of cigarettes picking out a cigarette I turned around and quickly lifted my hand from his pocket putting it to my mouth and lighting it I turned back around and inhaled and walked up to her exhaling in her face.

"I am seventeen mum eighteen in a few weeks just remember that." I said putting the cigarette back to my mouth and inhaling the goodness and walking back to Zayn exhaling through my nose and then my mouth.

"I will kick you out." She stated and then she would always pull the I will kick you out trick oh but she doesn't even have the guts.

"You don't have the guts." I said walking back up to her she slapped me as I expected her too this has happened numerous amounts of times but never in front of an audience.

I remained un affected nothing could hurt me as bad as she hurt me leaving dad when he was dying so why should I show her how hurt I am I could never stoop that low to show her my emotions.

"Oh but baby I do." She said and turned around. "Come on Addi we are leaving and you are not to see these boys again." She said walking to the door and turning back around waiting for me.

"JUST LIKE DAD HUH YOU WOULD LEAVE ME TO ROT ON THE STREETS LIKE DAD RIGHT OH OF COURSE YOU WOULD THAT'S WHAT YOU DO WHEN THINGS GET WAY TOO MUCH TO HANDLE YOU DROP THEM ON THE FUCKING ROAD RIGHT?!" I screamed and obviously I had hit a nerve I had dropped my cigarette on the special plate they had placed in the middle of the coffee table and I was furious with this-this woman that was my sick mother.

"COME HERE THIS INSTANT ADDISON, DON'T MAKE ME DO IT!" She screamed I realised what she meant.

"I should go Zayn; uh it was nice meeting you guys today." I said kissing Zayn on the cheek Harry looked appalled.

"What was she going to do?" Louis asked innocently clinging onto a brunette who was absolutely stunning she took my breath away I hadn't notice that she was here she looked at me sadly.

"It's nothing." I said putting on my brave unaffected plain face and walking up to my mother. "If I had a choice to choose saving you or dad i would save dad a million times and watch you rot in hell because that is where you are going." I said clenching my fists and walking out of the door I looked back and saw Zayn looking at me worringly I mouthed 'I will be fine' to him and he nodded looking down.

"You are a bitch." my mother muttered walking towards the car and I hopped in the back.

"Next time I see you smoking you will be out of the house." She said and I sighed lying my head against the window.

I didn't bother to fight back against her so I just kept my mouth closed. We pulled up to our house and i got up grabbing my bag and forcing the door open furously, I walked up to the front door unlocking it with my key and slamming the door in my mothers face I ran up towards my bed room and inhaled quickly then exhaled.

I slammed my door shut locking it and walking in I climbed up the ladder and climbed into my double bed that was a white and black sheets I had fairy lights surrounding my bed and I also had about a gazillion band posters, honestly I loved my room that was the one thing I could thank my mum for I had a small closet that was hidden in a corner in my room and a study that was underneath my bed area it was super cool (IMAGE ON SIDE IMAGINE A MILLION BAND POSTERS THOUGH)

"Addi dinner is at the door." My mother said knocking on the door softly. I didn't reply but I knew she knew I wouldn't as I heard her footsteps walk away.

I grabbed a picture of my dad and held it tightly to my chest.

"I am so sorry." I muttered kising it softly, my mother was pure evil for what she did. I sighed blue tacking the picture back to my wall and hopping off my bed and walking over towards the door unlocking it and grabbing the grilled cheese. I closed the door and locked it putting on some Sleeping With Sirens music and just eating I checked my Tumblr, Facebook with which I had twenty new facebook contact requests all of them went to my school and that included June, Niall, Zayn, Louis, Liam and what suprised me most was that Harry had sent me a request.

I saw a message pop up and I clicked on it.

Hey Addison, I had a great time today I was wondering if you wanted to hang out again? Zayn xx

Another one was also there it remained unread once I saw who it was from;

Harry Styles...