Chapter One

(Picture above is your best friend, Hina. This is my first yanderes story and I had this idea for awhile now... Sorry if it's not the best ^^)

You searched the school for your friend, Hina. You couldn't find her anywhere. You sighed out angrily, "Seriously.... Where is she?" You were getting tired, plus it was the afternoon and only  teachers, clubs and Staffs stayed afterschool. Both you and Hina weren't in any club.

"Hina!" You called out, not too loudly though. Just then, you heard sniffling noises from one of the classrooms.
Being the curious person that you are, you walked into the classroom and saw Hina at a desk with her head buried into her arms. Her shoulders were shaking up and down. She was obviously crying and probably for awhile now since you've been looking for her for about almost 20 minutes.

"Hina...?" You called out.
Hina quickly sat up, tears staining her soft pink cheeks.
She quickly wiped them away, and put on a smile. "O-oh! Y/N-chan! I... I didn't hear you come in!"
You frowned and walked over to her. You sat in the desk in front of Hina but sat facing her.
"I was looking for you! And... And why are you crying? Did those bullies bother you? I'll beat them up for you!" You curled your fists and imagined yourself beating them up- with words of course (^ ^).
Hina shook her head, "No, no, no! It's...  It's not about them!"
"Then what is it?" You asked, softening your voice.
She looked at you before looking away, "It's nothing..."
You pinched her cheeks.
"O-ow! Let go!" She winced in pain.
"If you tell me, I'll let go~!" You grinned.
"Fine! Fine! Fine! I-I'll tell you!"
You let go of her cheek and watched as anime tears flowed out of her eyes as she caressed her red cheek.
"Well...? Aren't you gonna tell me?" You asked, kicking your legs back and forth.

"Okay... But you have to promise me something, okay?" She asked.
You hummed in agreement.
"Never... And I mean never go near him... I don't want you to end up getting hurt like the others..." She mumbled.
"Hurt? Others...?" You furrowed your brows in confusion.
Hina sighed shakily as tears began to well up in her eyes.
"It's... It's about Shiro Yoshimura." Hina squeaked out.
"Uhm. Okay? Is he one of your bullies?" You asked.

"No... It's nothing like that... Yesterday, he beat up one of the bullies for hurting me... And-and...! It scared me so much! I knew he liked me but I didn't think he'd go that far to hurting others! As much as I hate those bullies... They don't deserve to be beaten up...!"
Your gaze soften on your friend. She was honestly just too kind for her own good. No wonder those bullies would use her and taunt her. You stayed quiet and let her continue.

"So... I'm begging you... Y/N... Help me... Please...! I can't go on like this anymore! I don't love him and I don't want to be his!" She began crying once again. "I want all of this chaos to stop but I don't want to get anyone involved as well! If-if...! If I ask you for help...  you'll just get hurt by him and I don't want that!"

You could only stare at your friend. You weren't the best at comforting so you smiled brightly. "Don't worry, Hina. No one can hurt me! So... Tell me honestly, do you like him?"
She looked up at you, "I-I would if he wasn't so aggressive and scary..."
Your smile turned into a grin, "Then that's what I'll do!"

"W-what? What are you planning to do?" Hina asked, having a bad feeling.
"I'll help him not be aggressive or scary!" You clasped your hands together. "Actually, that's a great idea! I've tamed aggressive and angry dogs before, I'm sure this will be a piece of cake!"

"B-but Y/N... He's not a dog..." Hina murmured.
"Don't worry! All I have to do is befriend him then help him calm his doggy nerves down! That way he won't be scary or aggressive!"
Hina whimpered, "I don't want him to hurt you... He doesn't like talking to anyone else other than me..."

You stared at her for awhile.
"Don't worry, my plan on Shiro Yoshimura will work!"
Hina then little out a tiny scream as her eyes widened slightly.
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
"What plan?"

(Yeah I know... That was kinda crappy...! But I tried! I think I'm doing a pretty good job though!)