Chapter Seven

(*CRIES* iM CRYING. MY STORY SHOWED UP AS RECOMMENDED)

After you had gotten to Shiro's home, you immediately passed out on the couch with your sister. Shiro had offered Hina to sleep with him, but his brother took her to the guest room instead. Smh, Shiro.

The next morning, someone forcefully pushed you off the couch, "Ow! What the hell!?"
You sat up from the floor and saw that it was none other than Shiro! That rude bastard.

"Shut up, you're a guest in my house. I'll do whatever I want." He said, sitting down and turning on the TV with the remote. You frowned, "And I'm a guest! You're supposed to treat guests specially!"

Shiro scoffed, rolling his eyes, "I change my mind. You're not a guest, you're merely dirt that I stepped on."

Your eyes widened as you gasped exaggeratedly, "That's... So mean!"

Your sister walked out of the bathroom behind Shiro, steam flowing out, "Thank you for letting me use your bathroom, Yoshimura-kun!"

Shiro turned around and smiled, "It's no problem at all."
You frowned and crossed your arms, "What the hell..." You mumbled under your breath. You stood up from the floor, "Is it okay if I take a shower?"

"Tch. No-" Shiro was cut off.

"Yes, it's fine." Shiro's brother came down from the stairs.
You smiled and nodded slightly, "Thank you, uh..-"

"Shizuki." He said, smiling at you. You cleared your throat, blushing slightly, "T-thank you... Yoshimura-kun..." Honorifics! Gotta be kind and use honorifics!

"Just Shizuki-kun is fine." He replied.

You smiled shyly and nodded. Shiro scoffed, "Just hurry up and go shower. I don't want to see your face." You rolled your eyes and grabbed your duffle bag, that was on the floor, and marched off to the bathroom.

After showering you walked out of the bathroom, Hina was sitting on the couch, being hugged by Shiro. You frowned and walked up behind them and smacked Shiro on the head with your wet towel.

"Oi!" He turned his head around. He glared at you, "What the hell are you doing?"

You walked around the couch and pulled Hina out of Shiro's grasp. "Don't you know what personal space is?"
Hina avoided Shiro's gaze. Shiro stood up and stared down at you. "Hina. Is. Mine."

"Pfft. No, she isn't. She's no one's. And definitely not yours!" You held onto Hina.

"What are you? Gay for Hina-chan?" Shiro asked, raising a brow.

"Yes. Now quit being creepy. You're scaring my girlfriend." You replied. Shiro grabbed your arm and pulled you away from Hina and dragged you up the stairs.

"RUN HINA! HE'S GOING TO MURDER MEEE!!" You screamed as he pulled you into his bedroom.

He threw you on his bed, and you landed with an "Oof!"
He then closed his door shut. He turned around and looked at you. You cleared your throat, "Sir, this is just rude."

"Shut up."

"Okay, okay, I will." Not.

You crossed your legs, and crossed your arms, "Why are you abducting me?"

"Tell me what to do so that Hina-chan will like me, and so that you'll approve of me." Shiro turned around, his pride going downhill.

"Hm?" You raised a brow. "You want Hina to like you and for me to approve of you?"

Shiro looked up at you, "Yes..."

I'm going to have to kill her later... She'll be of no use after I have Hina-chan...