Chapter Nine

(HeYYYYYYyyyY!! Okay, okay. I'm back! After how long? I don't even know holyshi. Okay- so a lot of you guys are already guessing the other yandere c;
Then there's the gey... - LEAVE THE GAY THING ALONE ISTG LMAO. iT SOUNDED BETTER WITH GEY. Anyways, I love you all so much- I'm surprised anyone even read this ;^; and damn, your comments had me dying. Okay, but like my author notes are always so long you guys must be annoyed lol)

When S/N came back, you were already passed out on the couch with the TV still playing. She rolled her eyes and walked over to the couch. She placed her hands on your shoulders and shook you vigorously
"Whatthefuck- dO YOU WANT TO DIE oR SOMETHING?" You screeched, pushing your sister away. "It's rude to just sleep on the couch in another person's home." S/N said, crossing her arms.
You sighed loudly and sat up straighter. "Unghh, whatever."

Just then, the two brothers came down the stairs, "Hey. We're both going shopping for grocery. Would you like to come along?" Shizuki asked, giving the usual smile.
You blushed, "Yeah! Of course!"

"If she's going, then I'm not." Shiro spat out.

Shizuki glared at Shiro, "Then why don't you stay home and the girls can come along?"

Shiro shrugged, "I don't mind."
S/N nudged you, "Actually~! I'll stay as well! Y/N is good when it comes to food so I think she should go with you!"
You turned to your sister to see her smirking- oh, how much you want to kill her, right now. You gave a mini glare before turning back to Shizuki, mustering your sweetest smile, "That's totally fine! I'll tag along!"

~

And so, here you are. In the car with Shizuki. Alone. That's not a good thing by the way. It felt like you were going to burst due to nervousness. Shizuki and you both put on your seatbelts- safety first- and he inserted in the keys, revving backwards out onto the road.
The drive to the grocery store was silent and awkward- but thankfully, Shizuki spoke up, "My brother isn't treating you too badly, is he?"

"Hm? Ah, no, he's treating me just like how a host should!" You lied.
Shizuki chuckled, "That's good, then. Sometimes Shiro can be... A bit rude towards certain people he doesn't like. But, he's not entirely rude. He does have a soft side, and as I see it, it's only shown to Hina-chan."
"Ah, yeah... I've noticed." You said blankly. A bit rude? More like vERY RUDE.

"I'm ​just glad to know you both are... Very close." Shizuki said, though he said it with no expression, you didn't notice.
"Yeah... We're kinda close...?" That wasn't​ supposed to be a question.

~

Meanwhile, back at the house, Shiro was being annoyed by S/C.

"Soooo...! What do you like about Y/N?" S/C asked.

Shiro raised a brow, before scoffing, "Like?"

"Mhm!"

"Nothing. She's the most rudest and annoying person I've ever met! I wish I could eliminate her off of Earth." Shiro replied, furrowing his brows in anger. S/N didn't take that seriously, "I think you just haven't gotten to her... Other side- well, she's got many sides actually- Y/N is actually a very kind person."
Shiro was interested in this... Other side. Maybe he'll get to hear about her weaknesses.

(Y'all get to know about yourself a bit more c; hehe)

"Y/N actually suffered quite a bit growing up. She was bullied a lot because she was a weirdo. But, that never stopped her from being her weird self. I don't know too much about how Hina and her became friends, but I do know Y/N used to beat the bullies up every time Hina was teased... Then, when Y/N was like... 14 or something, she dated this guy. He was the perfect guy, as she said. She always told me she couldn't believe he was her boyfriend. Then, one day, he just stopped talking to her altogether. And, Y/N was like... Super depressed after that. She'd cry herself to sleep, then be smiling the next day as if she wasn't sad during the night. And she also had issues with friends. She was very close to this one girl- she told Y/N everything and Y/N told her everything. Then, that girl found a guy she liked and they stopped hanging out less and less, sometimes not even talking. She was really sad, but she had Hina. She did tell me once though, "I miss talking to her. I miss talking to her every single day, and every moment, minute and second." Then the other friend who I think is just, ugh, crap." Shiro stopped her.

"That's too much information- hold on-" S/N interrupted him.

"They were like best friends, but recently they've gotten into fights a lot- and it always annoyed Y/N how she would have to be the one to apologize just to save their friendship when it wasn't her fault. And I feel like that friend of hers, never really cared about Y/N. She talked Y/N down. Disrespected her. Lied to her SO many times. But, guess what? Even through all of that, Y/N still forgave her and continued being friends with her. Y/N honestly deserves so so SO much better. That friend once said to her- yes, I know all of this, Y/N tells me everything when she's upset- "You know, you can be a bitch when you're pissed. And you don't know how to shut up when you're sad. No offense." Y/N was a lil upset over that but she didn't mind it. I wished she'd said, "That was shitty of you. No offense." Ughhh. But, by not saying anything mean back, Y/N proved she's not a bitch that doesn't know how to shut up. That friend has NO idea what Y/N could've said, but Y/N is too nice. She gives too many endless chances. But, she's tough. When she's knocked down, she'll get up a thousand and one more times. And when things aren't bright, she continues forward. Y/N is a really brave person. I love the fact that such an amazing and brave person like her is my sister." S/N finished with admiration.

Shiro was silent. He was processing everything he had heard. Y/N... Is a really brave and strong woman... I guess that's not so bad about her...

"I... See... She's gone through a lot." Shiro said. He wasn't too sure of what he could say. He treated her like crap, and was just damn right rude to her.

What the hell... She's my idea type- WAIT- no, I love Hina-chan more. She's fragile and cuter.

The front door then opened, "We're back with groceries!" Shizuki's voice echoed through the house.

(Okay. So. This chapter got a little deeper than what it was supposed to be. Actually, you guys. I just explained my problems using your sister- I mean a fictional character lol. But, I changed a few things so that you guys seem cooler B))