Chapter 16

(WARNING: SLIGHT GORE, CURSING, AND VIOLENCE COMING UP)

~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, Shiro, Hina and you woke up early and began getting ready to search for your sister.

You three met at Shiro's house and discussed things.

"So. How should we start it? It's been about a whole day since S/N has disappeared." You asked.

"Hmm. Have any of you noticed anyone suspicious?" Shiro asked, crossing his arms.

You shook your head, "No. I have not."

Hina pondered at the question, "Hmm... oh!" Hina jumped up, "Remember those girls who were beating me up?"

Shiro raised his brow, "Who beat you? I'll find her... and I'll break her limbs-"

"Okay! Okay! Let's not resort to violence Shiro!" You cut him off, not interested in how he would beat a girl up, "Go on, Hina."

"Maybe they took your sister as a revenge? I remember hearing that they would get you back, remember?" Hina says, furrowing her brows. She bit her bottom lip, and her eyes began to water.

"I would hate to know that she would hurt your sister to get back at you because of me..." Hina looked up at you, her lips quivering.

You took her hands into yours, "Hina... even if that was the situation, it wouldn't be your fault at all." You rubbed her hands and smiled comfortingly at her, "We will find her, okay?"

Shiro squinted his eyes at Hina.

For some reason... her act seemed a little fake... he could read people very well but Hina was a little bit harder to.

'No, I mustn't doubt the love of my life.'

"We should get going now." Shiro said, standing up.

"Let's go, Hina." You held her hand and stood up. You both followed a Shiro out of his house but before you walked out- "Is Shizuki home?"

Shiro rolled his eyes, "No, Y/N. He's out with some friends."

'Damn. The hot brother isn't home' you frowned while walking out after Shiro.

~~~~~

"You've been knocked out for awhile now~"

S/N's eyes fluttered open. Her head was pounding and her body felt so sore. The last thing she could remember was turning around and getting hit on the head with a baseball bat.

She had her hands and feet tied up by a rope. A cloth was tied around her mouth to prevent her from saying anything.

The place around her was dark. And damp. It was an empty room as well, except for a table and a chair in the middle of the room. The room was dimly lit by a weak light bulb- and at the table was a man sitting there, dressed in black and he had a black cap on.

S/N was lying in the floor and she stayed still.

"I know you're awake you stupid bitch." The man growled- causing S/N to flinch a little. She heard the scrape of the chair and watched in fear as the man made his way towards her. He held a knife in his hands- and that was even more terrifying.

He pulled her head up by her hair causing S/N to yelp in pain. The pounding in her head was even worse now.

The man held the knife to her neck, "Heh... you're actually kinda cute you know. It's a shame Hina wanted me to kill you..."