BEACH PARTY

I layed out my fully Marvel decorated towel on the white sand, Tiphanie laying out her Batman towel, Emma laying out her Black Butler towel, Celeste laying out a Tokyo Ghoul one.

"ALLRIIIIGHT!! BEACH TIIIME." I cry out to the ocean, kicking off my flip flops and darting to the water.

"WATERRRRRR." Tiphanie exclaims while galloping to the shore. Emma and Celeste took their time settling in.

I dived into the water, happily.

Wait, I dived?

THE WATER IS SHALLOW YA IDIOT.

I facepalm into the sand below the clear water, and slide a little, causing the shells to scratch up my face.

Tiphanie sees, of couse, and bursted out laughing doing her usual "HEEEEEP" routine. She laughed so hard that she had to sit in the ocean and put her face in it to stop laughing because she was drowning and start gasping for air.

I dunno what she was thinking.

Celeste and Emma strode to the shore to see me bleeding out of my face and Tiphanie drowning herself. They shrugged.

"This water is ni- SHAAAAAAARK!" Emma gasped.

I looked up, and sure enough there was a skark fin wading my way.

"ITS BECAUSE YOURE BLEEDING, SERENA! GET OUT!!" Celeste shouted.

I splashed around in place. "THIS PETTY MIDGARDIAN ANIMAL IS NO MATCH FOR THE MIGHTY THOR!!!!!!!!!!!" I screech.

The shark didn't give a flying crap. That shark came and bit me on the flippin foot.

"AAAAKURGHRGRGRHHEJSJSLALWODHEJSL"

Celeste pulled out her phone and Emma did a grandma laugh, but Tiphanie jumped at the chance to beat something up.

She went full ninja on that thing. She even bit it. It let go of me, and Tiphanie panted happily, shark flesh in her mouth.

"Ew." Spat Emma.

Celeste burst out laughing, so hard that her phone flung out from her hands and into the ocean.

"Water damage." I shouted quickly.

Celeste screamed and dove after her phone, but it got sucked away quicker than she could grab it.

"Wow."

NekoMyra

ArtemisSnowfall

YukiTaiga